[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: God tier party foods

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

ITT: God tier party foods
>>
>ow well, 'straya is already awake...
>>
File: MTMxNTk1OTgyMjUyMDI2NDk5.jpg (71KB, 640x811px) Image search: [Google]
MTMxNTk1OTgyMjUyMDI2NDk5.jpg
71KB, 640x811px
Oven baked buffalo wings
>>
File: 12162043246_b24c9ec031_z.jpg (111KB, 630x419px) Image search: [Google]
12162043246_b24c9ec031_z.jpg
111KB, 630x419px
>>8611490
Muh nigguh

I'mma go with queso fundido
It's just a mornay sauce with mexican cheeses, using the fat from chorizo for the roux

Or you can just make normal queso and top it with chorizo
>>
>>8611487
its 3 in the arvo cunt we've been awake for hours
>>
File: Totinos.jpg (22KB, 197x200px) Image search: [Google]
Totinos.jpg
22KB, 197x200px
>>
>>8611503

Released from grade school then, whatever... shitposting hour is shitposting hour.
>>
>>8611484
My neighbor used to make jalapeno poppers in the smoker. Tiny sausage with cream cheese inside a jalapeno wrapped in bacon. He called them buffalo tires and they were amazing
>>
>>8611490
>Oven baked buffalo wings
They're not buffalo wings.
>>
>>8611484
I do this "jalapeno popper" thing my mom found. It turns out, it's really fucking hard to clean out a jalapeno, fill it with a cheddar cheese/sauce, and deep fry it

Instead, you halve and (for pussies) clean out the seeds of the pepper. Spoon and smear in a mixture of disgusting Cream Cheese (brick, not whipped or anything) and breakfast sausage. You just cook the tube of ground sausage in a skillet, and when it's done, drain it (if you want), and chop up the brick of cream cheese and add it to the pan to melt, just stirring. That mixture goes into the halved jalapenos.
top with shredded cheese, and bake until the peppers are soft

Once you've got the tools/prep down, it's easy enough to make a large tray, and nobody wants to try them but then won't stop eating them. It's disgusting. who the fuck likes cream cheese?
>>
>>8611510
Party of one pizza. Its funny when single servings are called party food.
>>8611514
And yeah, school is out for the weekend in shitland. Prepare for endless shitposting.
>>
The things I go for at a party

>slices of capicola
>slices of provolone
>maybe a cube of hard cheese on a toothpick
>shrimp (if cleaned properly)
in that order
>>
>>8611514
nah man already graduated a while ago, just thought i'd share how great fairy bread is
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.