[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

got a 1/4 of gin here that tastes like shit, how do i make it

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1

File: gin.jpg (13KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
gin.jpg
13KB, 700x700px
got a 1/4 of gin here that tastes like shit, how do i make it palatable enough to get a buzz on?

i bought a case of tonic water with it thinking that it would be good, but it's just not. i need help /ck/
>>
Fuck tonic and other bland stuff. Get something strong orange soda, pineapple juice, dr pepper clones.
>>
>>8610103
Maybe just douche it into your anus and absorb it via your colon if you're that much of a fucking turbo pleb
>>
>>8610103

Sidecar or gimlet.

Gimlet-

2.5 oz Gin
.5 oz Lime juice
.5 oz simple syrup

Sidecar- same ingredients, replace lime with lemon juice.
>>
>>8610110
>>8610113
good call
>>
>beefeater
>not good

are you fucked buddy
>>
>>8610103
gin and juice you fuckhead.

if you need someone to hold your hand to make a drink you might aswell just hand them the bottle
>>
>>8610138
i always thought that was a meme/for niggers
>>
stop drinking alcohol, you scumbag spammer. Drink coffee instead.
>>
>>8610159

this is my first time on /ck/ in like two weeks. paranoid much
>>
>>8610103
got two words for you that'll change your life anon, pickle juice
>>
>>8610112
this. faggot op sounds like he is still 14 and can't dring anything other than alcopops
>>
Do finnish long drink
Gin+grapefruit soda
>>
>>8610201
ill have you know i was a hunter thompson tier degenerate once upon a time. since cleaned up and drinking responsibly, been out of the game for a while though
>>
>>8610103
Op, you're not old enough yet to drink. Stop raiding your parents' liquor cabinet. Gin is for people with class, not for fags like you.
>>
>>8610426
take a hike loser
>>
A quarter of what? Litre?
>>
>>8610113
This, a vodka gimlet is my go to, but Gin works fine too.
>>
Make a good gin buck
Add ginger ale and a lime
Shit's so refreshing
>>
>>8610154
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DI3yXg-sX5c
>>
>>8610103
>Gin.

See, that's your problem.
>>
>>8610242
>comparing yourself to hunter thompson
Yup definitely a faggot
>>
>>8610103

I like gin with ginger ale or bitter lemon
>>
gin and tonic is a bit of an acquired taste, the bitterness can be off putting at first. The way i make mine is following
>gin from the freezer so its nice and cold
> add gin and tonic together in required ratios. you might want to go easy on the gin , don't half and half if its your first time drinking
>ice, quarter lime and a dash of angostura bitters

It also mixes well with a lot of things, juice, giner ale ect if its the tonic which you don't like. Also different gins have different flavours in them. Beefeater is heavier on the botanical and juniper tastes. Go to a bar with lots of different gins and try ones to see what you like.

Otherwise find something else, there are plenty of other spirits out there.
>>
>>8612647
Nigger did you just haiku
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.