[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Help me with finding recipe

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: Amanita Muscaria .png (3MB, 1571x1194px) Image search: [Google]
Amanita Muscaria .png
3MB, 1571x1194px
how to cook this deliciously looking set of shrooms. What wine would pair them with.
>>
>>8609178
You need to parboil them well, unless you want a trip.

I think that mushroom wouldn't actually be half bad for mushroom sauce or pickled mushrooms, it has kind of spicy distinctive taste not unlike some lactarius species (which modern catalogues also list uneble, due some rare allergic ractions).

I have eaten them dried with yughurt a few times, that certainly didn't work.
>>
Just slice them thin and give them a quick fry with some garlic, salt en peper. Eat with a french merlot just any bottle above 15 dollar will do!
>>
I ate a bunch of those one time bro and let me tell you it is a bad time. I ended up fully clothed in a cold shower while good and evil forces fought for control of my everlasting soul
>>
>>8609935
Welcome to the world of dissociative drugs.

But I do repeat, after parboiling, these are edible, maybe two star, mushrooms.
>>
>>8609935
Every time I eat shrooms or drop acid with my friends they start acting like irrational animals but I just get some sensory hallucinations and my mind works a little different.
I suspect they're faking it
>>
>>8610044
They're probably not faking it. Acid effects people differently. I reacted like your friends which is why I never took it again.
>>
??? amanita muscaria (op's pic) is poisonous if eaten a lot of which u will do because cooking the mushroom removes water and concentrates the poisonous stuff.

try this instead you literal fucking retard
>>
>>8610563
in small doses it's just an insane hallucinogenic
>>
>>8610567
Ya all of the hallucinogenic mushrooms are poisonous. It's just that the ones that contain psilocybin are safe at high levels. amanita is notoriously easy to overdose on
>>
>>8609178
Eat them raw and experience the hallucination of a lifetime
>>
op should cook with pinot tho after lots of butter
>>
>>8609178
some of you guys don't know
>>
>>8609963
ketamine is good
amanitas are bad
>>
You will boil it, and then boil it some more in new water, twice, and in the end it just will be edible matter without taste or aroma. Not worth the hassle
>>
>>8613295
they don't have good taste?
>>
>>8610044
I can handle my normal shrooms and acid. The shrooms op posted are not regular mushrooms.
>>
>>8612267
What about DXM?

In a perverse way I like the intense mania it causes.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.