[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what the FUCK is his problem?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_7911.jpg (21KB, 550x421px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7911.jpg
21KB, 550x421px
what the FUCK is his problem?
>>
ananas
>>
I'm pretty repulsed by bananas.

I can eat any other fruit or vegetable but man oh man do I hate bananas. Why are they randomly brown and slimy sometimes? If I use them, I'm chopping them up and throwing them in pancake batter and that's it
>>
>>8608965
Radioactive
>>
File: 23-thomas-pynchon.w190.h190.2x.jpg (11KB, 380x380px) Image search: [Google]
23-thomas-pynchon.w190.h190.2x.jpg
11KB, 380x380px
>>
>>8608972
If they are brown / slimey they are bruised. You can tell when a banana is bruised because they will be have a brown spot on the skin (when they are still ripe). They're still safe to eat.

Just be careful with your banana's and bruising shouldn't be a problem.
>>
>>8608972
>Why are [fruit] randomly [different in texture] sometimes?
It's called ripening, Timmy.
>>
>>8608982
Be careful with my banana's what?
>>
>>8608969
Pineapple
>>
>>8608965
>curved
They never ripened to their full potential.
>>
File: gMcPIR5k.jpg (42KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
gMcPIR5k.jpg
42KB, 400x400px
>There are people ITT who dont know what a ripe banana looks like and eats them when they are yellow instead of brown spots all over

>Eating unripe disgusting fruit

>Not knowing the brown is what you want
>>
>he doesn't freeze his bananas and blend them to make ice cream
fucking faggots these days
>>
Reminder that bananas are proof the God exists
>>
>>8610190
I eat my bananas when they're still green.
>>
What is the best banana and why is it Cavendish?
>>
>>8612546
Actually the modern day banana is proof of evolution and human interference
>>
>>8608972
Same here, I've have an irrational hatred towards bananas ever since I was a child. Can't eat them, can't smell them, can't even look at them without feeling disgusted. I just hate everything about them. I really can't think of anything else off the top of my head that I dislike anywhere near as much.
>>
File: 1480996052184.png (325KB, 377x464px) Image search: [Google]
1480996052184.png
325KB, 377x464px
>>8608965
>This is an actual thread
>>
>>8608972
>>8612574
>these people exist and are allowed to live
>>
>>8612574
You were probably molested as a child.
>>
>>8608972
>>8612574
I am right there with you. I love most fruits and vegetables. In fact, there is hardly any food that I don't like. Except bananas. The smell and flavor of them is repulsive to me as well.

True story here though that may have something to do with it

>be me, about 4 years old at preschool during the day because both my parents worked
>the "teachers" at preschool were just redneck women who were over-glorified babysitters
>snack time
>bananas and peanut butter crackers
>don't like peanut butter or bananas
>for some reason two of the ladies got really pissed at me for being stubborn
>one of them gets up and grabs me from behind, forcing my mouth open with her chubby fingers while the other one literally forces a banana into my mouth and makes me bite down and chew it
>they were yelling at me the whole time
>it was fucking disgusting and traumatizing for a 4 year old
>true story

Man I really hate bananas
>>
>>8608979
Bananas are top tier fruit, you mongs.

Blueberries are overrated, though.
>>
>>8609023
Not him but I think he meant:
>Careful with your banana's general health and wellbeing and then you won't bruise the cunt.
>>
>>8612548
Me too. Green or yellow is firm. Brown a shit.
>>
>>8612650
And then you got anally raped by your uncle, so now you prefer cock?
>>
>>8612687
Only his cock.
>>
what are an bananans?

is and'll bansn for ripe flavoring but see brown spud to flavorings?
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.