[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sailsbury steak is the ultimate manchild food prove me wrong

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 5

File: pics693zr[1].jpg (72KB, 555x416px) Image search: [Google]
pics693zr[1].jpg
72KB, 555x416px
Sailsbury steak is the ultimate manchild food

prove me wrong
>>
It all depends on the gravy.

Otherwise it's just meat and potatoes. Staple foods.
>>
no, it's for poor people
>>
>>8608730
manchildren tend to be poor
>>
>>8608736
What about Trump
>>
File: fedora.jpg (38KB, 957x960px) Image search: [Google]
fedora.jpg
38KB, 957x960px
>>8608738
tip
>>
>>8608738
We're still making Trump jokes?

sigh SNL and that Colbert guy beat it into the ground
>>
I had it for the first time the other week. I'd never had it so I made it with a mushroom gravy. It was decent and I can see the appeal but it isn't for me.
>>
>>8608755
>SNL and that Colbert guy
Who actually watches TV any more
>>
>>8608764
/tv/ btfo
>>
>>8608771
/tv/ doesn't even watch TV
>>
File: lorneta-z-meduza.jpg (88KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
lorneta-z-meduza.jpg
88KB, 640x480px
>>8608509
this is ultimate:
>>
>>8608509
id rather have meatloaf
>>
File: 1472092966008.png (34KB, 292x294px) Image search: [Google]
1472092966008.png
34KB, 292x294px
>>8608509
No, but it is the ultimate cafeteria food.
>>
>>8608509
I think my eighty year old father, who still goes out every day and takes care of hundreds of cattle, mends fences, lifts hay bales and feed sacks, and can still out run everyone in the family (except for the one teenager who runs cross country), would have something to say to you on this subject. Or perhaps he might just take you outside and show you how to castrate steers.
Now, obviously it depends on the quality. A frozen dinner Salisbury steak isn't comparable to homemade.
>>
>>8608755
Considering that Trump is a constant running joke, there's no stopping that train.
>>
>>8609061
>eighty year old father
lmao what are you doing here you're like 55
>>
>>8609088
Nope, much younger than that.
Do you think that men just stop having children in their 30s? Don't be so naive.
>>
>>8608740
>when you are so fat that you break the auto-focus
>>
>>8609088

50 year old's don't cook now?
>>
>>8608764
This is actually a weird thing to think about. People used to watch TV all the time, but now it's rare to see or hear of families or people sitting down to just watch TV together. I used to watch movies with my family when they were on TV quite frequently, but now nobody in my family watches TV, same goes for my friends. We used TV for entertainment so much before and now it's a rarity to do so. What happened? Netflix?
>>
>>8609302
lol you have to be 18+ to post here not 50+
>>
>>8609658
Just millennials waking up to the fact that television is garbage that rots the brain. Also, we're in the internet age, now.
>>
>>8609658
>Reality TV shows

Once a few got popular, networks realised they can pump out these shows for fuck all production costs. Now TV is full of them.

Also the internet and content on-demand
>>
>>8609667
Worst post on the chins
>>
>>8608509
It's a pretty good alternative to meatloaf and burgers.
Tendies, tendies is the correct answer. Nuggets, but larger.
>>
>>8609668
Not quite, TV now is better than it's ever been in terms of production values, writing and even acting. The problem with television as a format is scheduled programming. For sports and the news it makes sense. But for anything else people increasingly expect to be able to watch what they want to whenever they want. The idea that you have to tune in to a specific channel at a specific time to catch the show you want is absurd to anyone under 25, because who the fuck does that anymore unless it's a sports game?

The future of everything that's not sports or news is streaming.
>>
>>8610381
>under 25

people have been programming vcrs since the 70s
>>
>>8608755
The joke isn't over until Trump dies.
>>
>>8610406
Sure, but there's a generation coming up now that doesn't even realize television is broadcast on a schedule.Even if they have a television instead of a computer they watch everything on demand because why would anyone wait for what they want to watch to come on?
>>
>>8610381
>better than ever
More isn't always better. Sure, it was limited and censored like crazy, but the entire country vying for some attention on one of the 4 channels meant a whole lot of talent to choose from without huge budgets. Now we get realistic laugh tracks, "reality" TV, and shitty CGI over 30 something channels with over half the air time going to advertisements and product placement in the programming itself. You can pay a lot for more content or pirate it, and the production is still sketchy.
>>
>>8610460
The way I see it is the Sproanos kicked in the door, and everyone has been playing catch up ever since, with some shows now much better than most movies that get made.
>>
>>8608509
You sick fuck.
>>
>>8610431
Plus commercials taking up a third of every block. It's ridiculous.
>>
Not ashamed to admit that my actual favourite food on planet earth is salisbury steak meatballs and Penne pasta. Fucking love it
>>
>>8610381
>For sports and the news it makes sense
I want my news now, not at 6pm
>>
>>8610430
The joke started when your parents conceived.
>>
>>8610381
>>8609658
If you're watching things on your TV, you're watching TV. If you're watching shows on Netflix that are or have aired on TV, you're still watching TV.
>>
>>8611289
Sure. I'm just saying the paradigm has shifted. It used to be when you sat down to watch TV the question was, "What's on?" Now it's, What do I want to watch?" The whole idea of not watching TV being a cool thing only applied between the late 60's through the 80's when TV was shit and everybody watched it.
>>
File: 1429432329721.jpg (79KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
1429432329721.jpg
79KB, 720x960px
this thread is definitive proof that /ck/ dont cook and would rather just discuss each generations tv watching habits
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.