[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

White sugar is the fucking worst. Use brown or cane sugar or

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

File: white-sugar[1].png (187KB, 978x464px) Image search: [Google]
white-sugar[1].png
187KB, 978x464px
White sugar is the fucking worst. Use brown or cane sugar or even fucking honey to sweeten your shit. There's no reason for this garbage to still exist.
>>
>>8607820
Have a free (You)
>>
>>8607820
what a fag

don't you know about no-calorie sugar you pleb

stevia

sucralose/splenda
>>
>>8607830
that shit gives you diahreah
>>
>>8607820
maple syrup is the fucking bomb for sweetening stuff. But yeah, I agree, honey and brown sugar are also much better than white sugar.
>>
>>8607830
Enjoy your cancer you soda sucking little queer.
>>
Are you talking about taste or health?

Regardless you're still a dumbass
>>
>>8607830
Stevia tastes about as good as cherry Tylenol and splenda isn't much better.
>>
Wtf? White sugar serves its purpose when you need to add sweetness without adding other flavors you mong
>>
When I make spaghetti sauce I like to sweeten it with honey, ketchup, and a bit of liquid smoke.
>>
>>8607862
proofs of cancer?
>>
>>8607911
http://lmgtfy.com/?q=aspartame+and+cancer
It comes with proof you're a queer.
>>
>>8607820
>cane sugar is different to white sugar
>white sugar can't be processed from cane sugar

Americans
>>
>>8607897
>thinks sweetness isn't a flavor
>calls other people mongs
>>
>>8607820
>Use brown sugar
You do know that today's brown sugar is just regular white sugar with some molasses added, right?
>>
Honey > sugar
>>
File: IMG_5973.png (235KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5973.png
235KB, 750x1334px
>>8607927
Retarded or illiterate; take your pick.
>>
>>8607837
>diahreah

when you decide you care so little about spelling that you're going to fuck up a word as much as possible
>>
>>8607948
He said the "other" flavours you mongoloid
>>
>>8607820
What's wrong with it?
>>
>>8609018
It literally says aspartame increases risk of blood cancer right there on your image. The fuck do you want me to do, come to your house, tuck you in, and read it to you?
>>
Grow lavender plant
Wait for flowers in summer
Snip, wash, and dry flowers
Obtain mason jar or other airtight container
Add lavender flowers to 5-10% of volume
Fill with white sugar
Seal and store someplace cool and dark for minimum 1 month
????
Fuck you
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.