[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what's the deal with pizookies?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: pizzokie.jpg (609KB, 3548x2964px) Image search: [Google]
pizzokie.jpg
609KB, 3548x2964px
what's the deal with pizookies?
>>
>>8606982
'late 'go 'za?
>>
damn, where does one even get such a petite cast iron cookie pizza pan?

got this playa droolin
>>
>>8606982
We got one for my partner's birthday, total surprise from the restaurant. It tasted divine!
>>
>>8606982

That looks fucking delish. Recipe?
>>
>>8607953

I saw those around Christmas-time at Walmart, along with a brownie version.
>>
>>8606982
Papa John's have them. They're too sweet for me, though. There's also the fact that pizookies are always chocolate chip, the one cookie type that I hate.
>>
>>8610971
Frosted raisin oatmeal pizookie when?
>>
>>8606982
Might seem like a gimmick, but those things are soooo good
>>
>>8610987
I was thinking sugar or snickerdoodle pizookies, actually.
>>
>>8606982
The "deal" is some fat people lacking willpower have urges to stuff their faces with absolute shit, and the free market is eager to provide that service in exchange for money.
That's the deal. Understand?
>>
>>8611024
What a time to be alive.
>>
>>8611181
Its a self sustaining cycle of degeneracy.
Fat depressed bitches with zero self esteem buys shit like this as a mental crutch, and only becomes fatter and more undesirable. Which leads to more chocolate, cookies, and ice cream, and more severe depression.
That's the deal! Sign me right the fuck up!
>>
>>8607953
Target
>>
>>8606982
>pizookies
It's called a cookie cake. Have you never been to the mall
>>
>>8607953
Am I seeing this wrong or is that not a normal sized 9" cast iron? That is a regular scoop of ice cream.
>>
>>8612879
That's 3 scoops
>>
>>8606982
This one time I was asked to bake some chocolate chip cookies to some event. I found scooping the batter individually very, very boring, so instead I lined a baking sheet with parchment paper and spreaded the whole batch of batter all over it, cutting it up after baking. The end result didn't look a lot like cookies, but it sure tasted so. All in all, I made it before it was cool, and decided that individual, smaller cookies look better, bake better and are easier to portion because you don't have to cut them up.
>>
File: js.jpg (28KB, 672x728px) Image search: [Google]
js.jpg
28KB, 672x728px
>>8606982
>>
>>8606982
It's called a cookizza you fucking retards.
https://youtu.be/8umVKXfcutA?t=27
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.