[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is this a good deal for getting delivered to my house? Hungry

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 3

File: food.png (15KB, 477x422px) Image search: [Google]
food.png
15KB, 477x422px
Is this a good deal for getting delivered to my house? Hungry as shit and craving a burger. grubhub is god
>>
The fact that you would pay $9 for a burger with special toppings is retarded enough.
>>
>>8606581
>having this shit of a palat
>>
>medium rare
Unless they grind there own enjoy food poisoning
>>
>>8606581
unless your going to a fastfood place with 2 oz. burgers, you are paying at least $7.50 for a 8 oz. burger.
>>
>>8606570
Those wings are going to be shit and not worth $7
I know it, this thread knows it and you already know it.
Dont do it buddy
>>
>>8606591
>>8606616

Sorry, I guess I should have specified that I make my own burgers with whatever toppings I want for a fraction of the cost because burgers are literally the easiest thing to cook.
>>
>>8606678
but there's a $15 minimum ;(
>>
Did you order?
>>
>>8606729
nah prolly going to get it for lunch tommorow
>>
>>8606746
What are you eating instead?
>>
>>8606787
idk like a can of soup of some shit
>>
>>8606815
Ah cool. What flavour?
>>
File: soup.jpg (32KB, 355x355px) Image search: [Google]
soup.jpg
32KB, 355x355px
>>8606829
Loaded Potato with Bacon
>>
>>8606832
Just the one can?
>>
>>8606850
yea
>>
>>8606879
You're going to be hungry later.
>>
>>8606888
i had a big lunch
>>
>>8606907
For you
>>
>>8606910
haha
>>
>>8606915
See ya later bud
>>
>>8606934
see ya
>>
>>8606976
I'm back. Any updates? Do you nuke your soup or stove top master race?
>>
>>8606993
put it in a bowl and microwaved for 2:30, then added hot sauce
>>
9 piece is a weird number for chicken wings.

>tfw I've been getting lazy about cooking so I use Uber Eats for everything

It's great if you live in a major metropolitan city, but you're fucked out of options if not.
>>
ok guys im going to order in a little bit
>>
>>8609021
Cant wait
>>
File: order.png (23KB, 710x641px) Image search: [Google]
order.png
23KB, 710x641px
we eatin soon boys
>>
>>8609472
Did your lunch ever come?
>>
>>8609472
This is.... late!
>>
>>8609779
>>8609731
ok no i got it at 2:15 it was pretty good they forgot the chipotle sauce for the burger but now i feel like a fatass that i ate completely all of it
>>
>>8609985
Time for a nappie-poo~
>>
>>8609992
nah food naps are for pussies, i just chug a shit ton of water after eating way too much and it makes me feel better
>>
>>8610016
You would loathe Spain, hell, most of Western Europe! The afternoon nap is a tried and true, much-loved past time. You may have heard of a siesta. This is exactly what they are talking about!
I'm concerned that you correlate naps with your sexuality and masculinity. What is it about naps that make you fear your manhood? Were you touched as a child?
>>
>>8606570
takeaway is for cucks.
>>
>>8610029
Very true in OP's case. He probably orders take-out and purposefully tips less than 30% in a feat of superiority over the lowly service industry employees.
What he knows is that these employees, while poor, are living their own lives. They have their own families, loved ones, and friends, all of whom have their own identities and stories.
OP is essentially cucking himself because he knows he will never have those things that the lowly service employees have.
>>
Bump for OP to answer Q's ITT
>>
>>8610026
i wasnt
>>8610054
i tipped 25% because i didnt wanna give him coins
>>
There are literally no restaurants that deliver near me. Zero.
I live in a city of a million goddamn people and can't get Chinese food delivered.
>>
>>8610122
Where do you live?
>>
I would also love to know where this burger wing eating man lives.
>>
>>8610807
OP here, on long island, Scibellis Kitchen is the resturant, im not that guy though
Thread posts: 43
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.