[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is this foodkino?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: hot-ones-hot-sauce-3.jpg (232KB, 750x500px) Image search: [Google]
hot-ones-hot-sauce-3.jpg
232KB, 750x500px
Is this foodkino?
>>
>>8605762
no. it's a boring talk show with shit guests
>>
>>8605762
Yes I like it
Some guests are bad but then he gets people like Joey Diaz
>>
It's trash for Hilary voters.
>>
>>8605762
His hands are really small. I thought that was a kid from the thumbnail.
>>
>>8605762
>Rappers and C-list actors

Its okay, but half of the guests are massive cucks.

Also, Rachel Ray only ate hot sauce on a spoon because she has a lap band.
>>
>>8606760
Imagine being such an SJW that you're incapable of defining other human beings outside of your childish us-vs-them mentality. You must lead a sad life.
>>
>>8606760
what?, how? I've seen a fair amount of it and i don't remember politics ever coming up.
>>
>>8605762

I wish they wouldn't clearly cut the parts where the celebs pussy out for 10 minutes
>>
>>8606831
>lap band
is that why? i thought she was a snob about their chicken wings

but yeah, this format is great in terms of interviewing guests. he just needs better quality guests
>>
File: ccc.png (114KB, 1297x671px) Image search: [Google]
ccc.png
114KB, 1297x671px
The design and presentation offered by the Hot Ones is obscenely mainstream and clickbaity, with stupid titles and even more stupid guests. It's enough to trigger awareness of the cultural rift like what happened with >>8606760

Overall it seems hard if not outright impossible to escape this vibe. As it is, hot wings are a popular palate-friendly finger food which resonates with too many people- In other words, too many people that they could hate might eat hot wings. Pair this with the friendly "Everyone gets experience the heat!" mentality that is carried with each episode, you're left with a show that has oddly enough began to appear too inclusive for what it is, even though it's just a dude eating hot wings with celebrities.
>>
>>8606795
>tfw small hands
>>
>>8605762
I like it, I don't like some of the guests they get on but I like him as an interviewer.

I've tried his hot sauce, it's okay
>>
>>8605762
those are either huge wings or a really tiny guy. his hands look like he'd be great at tunneling
>>
I like this show. I think the premise is simple and provocative. I also think it weeds out the pussies. Pain destroys pretence. I really hope they get some more a-list actors to start doing it. Personal first choice would be Matthew Mcconaughey or Tom Cruise.
>>
>>8605762
i wish i could buy the sauces from the show in my country
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.