[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do you think of this sandwich, /ck/?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
What do you think of this sandwich, /ck/?
>>
>>8602586
I think you made it wrong. You should have split it so the two sides of the bread were still connected and toasted that shit so the cheese melts. Also, you want your bottom half to be thicker than the top, so it can support the meat and peppers and sauce.
>>
>>8602586
Not a whole hell of a lot.
>>
Shouldve cut it down horizontally
>>
>>8602586
Why is there a pepper on the top of the right bun?

Also looks like shit overall. Would not eat.
>>
Bread is cut wrong, you should have used a smaller roll anyway. Also less filling.
>>
>>8602586
>meatloaf, peppers and provolone

would fucking destroy
>>
>>8602762
>Why is there a pepper on the top of the right bun?

it's a way of telling the customer that banana peppers are inside. it's necessary when customers frequently order the sandwich but hold the peppers
>>
>>8602586
i wouldn't pay for it and it looks like something I'd make pissed as fuck
>>
>>8602586
why did you mix cold cheese with hot meat?
>>
>>8602881
fucking contrast. you don't have to melt cheese every fucking time you put it in a sandwich. just like you don't have to toast bread. you can't enjoy the freshness of the cheese and the freshness of the bread if it's melted or toasted to fuck
>>
>>8602586
what kinda meat is in there? Also the sauce looks tangy. Is it tangy? Honestly though it doesnt look that great.
>>
>>8602886
soggy and hot contrasts pretty poorly with dry cool cheese though

shrug
>>
>>8602902
the cheese is rich and it contrasts with the spicy and tanginess of the peppers and savoriness of the meatloaf. also the bun is soft on the inside but crisp and flaky on the outside (note the sauce is contained between by the cheese and the meat is likely sitting on a layer of mayo or some other fatty sauce that keeps the bottom bun from getting soggy)
>>
>>8602586
Looks like a "warm" sandwich, so shouldn't the cheese be melted? And the bread looks dry, so you might as well toast it, too
>>
>>8602586
soggy bottom/10

work on your composition my dude
>>
Looks like a bad cheeseburger sub.

T. Baltimorean
>>
>>8602586
3 slices of cheese per sandwich? jesus man
>>
What kind of meat is that?
>>
>>8602586
like the kind of garbage you'd see at friday's.
2/10
>>
>>8602586
Tbh bread looks too dry and crusty, also as other anons have pointed out the top of the bun is too large relative to the bottom half, and should have been left connected.
>>
is that a big sausage loaf?

i'd eat it.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.