[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

find a flaw

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: protipyoucant.jpg (183KB, 1600x1067px) Image search: [Google]
protipyoucant.jpg
183KB, 1600x1067px
>>
>>8599072
Wheat
>>
>>8599072
should have mustard instead of mayo, pickles instead on lettuce, and the spiciness they use should be toned down a touch. Also, the bread is a little gummy.
>>
I've been craving McDonald's for the past hour and I don't know why. I haven't had it in over a year.
>>
>>8599072
>>8599072
for me, there isnt one
>>
File: 220px-Danny_DeVito_2008.jpg (13KB, 220x275px) Image search: [Google]
220px-Danny_DeVito_2008.jpg
13KB, 220x275px
the only flaw i see is my dick isnt stuffed deep inside of it
>>
>>8599086

It's not mayo...they call it 'chicken sauce'...and I don't like chicken sauce...
>>
>>8599072
it tastes like shit
>>
>>8599072
Smooshed together, so it blends and becomes all pasty, which makes all the components unable to be differentiated. Minimal and bland toppings; the lettuce basically just adds the tiniest of textures but almost no flavour at all and the sauce is just fat and salt. The bun is a little depressing since it has very little rise to it and without flavour of its own, yet again it's just another bland component. The chicken is at least seasoned and cooked, but lacks personality of its own from often being overcooked white meat, and there isn't much meat to speak of, but it's the least offensive part of the sandwich at the end of the day. Seriously, McChickens are basically the "who cares" option of McDonalds which basically means you don't give two shits how you spend your money on food.

How do you fix this shit? You give it decent toppings; bold sauces with panache and even subtlety, vegetables that are fresh and stand out on their own while also complimenting the flavours of the chicken and the sauce. Give that shit a decent bun, I suggest something sourdough or a pretzel bun, and you have an infinitely improved product.

/rant, go back to eating your glorified garbage.
>>
>>8599190
Is this a dank copypasta I'm unaware of?
>>
NOT
SPICY
>>
>>8599086
>the spiciness they use should be toned down a touch
Are you okay?
>>
>>8599086
u are super gay
>>
>>8599072
>old nasty grated iceberg
>totally-not-mayo
Just order it plain and use honey mustard or bbq sauce.
>>
>>8599291
FUCKING THIS.

What's worse is that I know a few places still serve them.
>>
File: 1457714961510.jpg (28KB, 384x372px) Image search: [Google]
1457714961510.jpg
28KB, 384x372px
>>8599084
>he fell for the glucose-free meme
>>
>>8599216
It is now
>>
Maybe it could be a little more spicy, but it's way better than the original McChicken, the best fast food sandwich, and will always be superior over the original McChicken, ALWAYS.
>>
>>8599072
Zoom out so we can see a bit of your home and possessions
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.