[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>"hole in the wall place"

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

>"hole in the wall place"
>>
This is now a thread about your favorite hole in the wall places. There's a little taqueria just outside of downtown that I love. Tiny place, but great burritos.
>>
>mouthfeel
>umami
>>
I don't know what this phrase means, so I just assume it's a literal circular hole in a brick wall at about waist height, where a midget mexican grandma provides unpronouncable food.
>>
File: a15.jpg (32KB, 668x729px) Image search: [Google]
a15.jpg
32KB, 668x729px
>Little mom and pop shop
>>
I always thought it referred to public restrooms.
>>
>>8599010
that would be a glory hole in the wall place
>>
File: 1434728614621.jpg (760KB, 1280x1656px) Image search: [Google]
1434728614621.jpg
760KB, 1280x1656px
>>8598964
Yo hit me up brochaco, it's gonna be off the chain
>>
>menus with items scratched out with permanent marker
>>
File: GetImage.jpg (64KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
GetImage.jpg
64KB, 500x375px
>>8598964
This place in Chinatown in Boston Mass. Amazing food and cheap. Most of the clientèle is Chinese so I assume it's pretty authentic.
>>
>>8599032

lel
>>
>>8598981
mmmm chilaquiles y chile pasilla relleno
>>
>>8598964
My wife & I go to this little Diner for breakfast on the weekends. They're only open for breakfast & lunch an run by a family. The food is off the hook & almost half the price of any of the little breakfast place in our town. Our bill is usually between $20-$24. I always leave a $5 tip. We haven't been charged for our coffee in years. You have to go into the kitchen if you need to use the bathroom.
>>
>>8599056

Yo, want to meet there one day?
>>
File: Anita street market.png (547KB, 733x373px) Image search: [Google]
Anita street market.png
547KB, 733x373px
This run down little shop in a shady neighborhood by the highway has some of the best tacos I've ever had.
>>
>>8599056
There's two Chinese places like that which I know of around here. One Cantonese, one Sichuan, both good. Couple Filipino places and a Turkish place, too. Never ceases to amaze me how much variety you can find in this boring area.
>>
>>8598964
Tiny ass college town 45 minutes outside of Milwaukee, downtown, a Mexican store, that you walk through and at the very back there are 3 tables. You self serve your own beer, and order one of the 3 things on the menu. Their Burritos are ginormous and delicious. The best part: their "barbecue sauce" I put it in quotes because that shit has to be crack cocaine
>>
I used to go to a place on A1A called Thai 2 Go.
Super hole-in-the-wall place. Used to eat in with family even though there was only like 8 square feet of room inside and a tiny table.

They used to have amazing food and I'd eat there as often as I could.
...and then they changed management and went to shit. Went twice after the management change, bleh.
>>
>Greasy spoon
>>
File: 7677140.0.jpg (49KB, 505x379px) Image search: [Google]
7677140.0.jpg
49KB, 505x379px
>people are too afraid to eat due to the area
>not realizing that the hood treats this place like church grounds and won't fight in here.

The parking is a different issue though...
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.