[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why does McDonalds not serve Chicken tenders? If I want some

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

File: chicken-tenders-9.jpg (271KB, 575x413px) Image search: [Google]
chicken-tenders-9.jpg
271KB, 575x413px
Why does McDonalds not serve Chicken tenders?

If I want some Chicken Tenders I have to drive for like an hour, and that is Carl's Jr Chicken Tenders, but Mcdonalds is just like 4 minutes away, they're everywhere including Burger King it's annoying they're the same.

Sucks to be in Denmark.
>>
Isn't the MCChicken a tendie between a bun?
>>
>>8597159
Yeah somewhat but I want many of them, seriously Carl's Jr Chicken tenders with fries and their amazing Milkshake are so fucking tasty.
>>
>>8597152
Those are crumbed, right? Everything McDonalds does is battered. That said, McDonalds in China serves chicken fillets by themselves, that's probably close enough.
>>
>>8597152
>mcdonalds doesnt sell chicken selects anymore
>still has them for snack wraps
I don't even know, if your country still has snack wraps, just ask them nicely for a 4 pack of the tendies.
>>
>>8597152
We got tendies in Italy. They sell a chicken bucket with tendies, nuggers, bites and wings in it. Bretty good
>>
>>8597172

Fuck me you're not talking about England are you?
>>
>>8597174
Italian McDonalds is really good.
>>
File: Biiiiggg.png (946KB, 1057x548px) Image search: [Google]
Biiiiggg.png
946KB, 1057x548px
>>8597183
>>8597174
Now I know where I'm going when I'm visiting Italy now!!!
>>
>>8597220
At least mc Donald's is reliable and decent enough, the same can't be said about the tourist traps anglos and other tourists usually congregate.
>>
Because the chicken selects cost significantly more than the nuggets to produce, and that was reflected in the price of them. Less people were willing to pay $6 for just the tenders when they could spend $6 and get an entire meal.
>>
>>8597159
Fuck no. Its a chicken patty while tendies are breast slices
>>
>>8597399

shut the fuck up
>>
>>8597242
Expensive for mcdonalds to get them and then because of the higher price for the customers less people bought them, McDonald's was losing money from the selects so they got rid of them.
>>
>>8597152
"Tenders" are technically made from chicken rib meat, which is the small flap of white meat attached to the breast. Its good meat, but it is much smaller and thinner than the breast, so it is usually removed, often to sold separately. These cook at a different rate (faster) than the other parts, so its a good idea to remove it.
Its a fairly delicate piece of meat, and it is sensitive to cooking time. Go too far, and its going to quickly dry out and become shitty. Its also a natural cut of the bird, so naturally it will vary in size depending on the bird. "Nuggets" on the other hand, are fabricated from ground chicken, with added brines and fillers, and formed to a very consistent size and shape. This makes them preferable to fast food joints, and frozen home-cook products, because of more consistent results and greater resistance to the possibility of overcooking.
So actual chicken tenders (rib meat), while tasty, is not only more expensive, but also much more finicky to cook correctly. Its the wrong product to put in fast food joints and home bake convenience products.
>>
File: 20170217_213934-1.jpg (167KB, 532x532px) Image search: [Google]
20170217_213934-1.jpg
167KB, 532x532px
>>8597159
>>
just get a chicken sandwich.

tenders are for retards that don't know how to eat food properly.
>>
>>8597172
No, open up the snack wrap and its just a McChicken cut in strips.
>>
File: 8680527_G.jpg (64KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
8680527_G.jpg
64KB, 640x360px
Butter milk chicken Sammies are good but not tendies you could order a couple of those without buns n sauce n veggies n shit would be a somewhat similar experience
>>
>>8597152
I miss chicken selects
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.