[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Surely you do not like these. They may as well have been made

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 5

Surely you do not like these. They may as well have been made out of wood, that is what they taste like.
>>
>>8596013
You're right, I don't like them.
>>
>>8596013
Not a big fan of the regular ones. Yogurt pretzels on the other hand..
>>
I don't like them but if they're there, I'll eat them.

>made out of wood
I actually had this thought about almonds. It really feels like eating wood, delicious fucking wood though
>>
>>8596028
>It really feels like eating wood
In a sense you are.
>>
I never actively search and eat them, but if I've had a few beers already with another one in my hand, a bowl of salted pretzels placed in front of me may as well be a gift from god.

I will occasionally snack on them if I have a good mustard in the house though.
>>
>>8596034
Nope.
>>
>>8596034
Please go on
>>
>>8596013
These are amazing, and I love eating them.
>>
File: image.jpg (31KB, 236x236px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
31KB, 236x236px
Make Pretzels Great Again!

I miss the old bags.
>>
>>8596079
These are dripping in oil. nasty
>>
Do yourself a fuckin' favor - shitty pretzels and Dijon is dope
>>
>>8596306
Why do pretzels and mustard go so well together?
>>
That's why you cover them in toffee and chocolate
>>
>>8596306
I thought that only worked with the fresh bread type pretzels?
>>
>>8596013
I'm sure you know all about eating wood, don't you, OP?
>>
>>8596026
>Thing I don't like becomes palatable when coated in fat and sugar.

no shit retard. Novel fucking input.
>>
>>8596013
Tiny, twisted hummus vehicles. Mmm.
>>
File: 247.jpg (213KB, 304x500px) Image search: [Google]
247.jpg
213KB, 304x500px
Only pretzels worth eating.
>>
pretzel sticks with peanut butter is a nice snack if you're trying to keep your calories down
>>
>>8596851
>bread
>peanut butter
>keep calories down

It's like you're literally retarded
>>
>>8596852
>>
>>8596854

Is this suppose to prove me wrong? 130 calories for 30g of food is extremely high for someone trying to keep their calories down. You are retarded.
>>
>>8596212
But... that's what makes them so good.
Along with the MSG and flavor powder. It adds back what is sorely lacking in pretzels.
>>
>>8596854
>"I'll prove him right, that'll show him."
>>
>>8596856
>>8596866
samefag
>>
>>8598537
fagfag
>>
>>8596013
With the right cheese dip even these kinds of pretzels are GOAT.

The Rolld Gold cheddar flavored ones are even better though.
>>
>>8596034
>>8596074
An almond is wood in the same way that sand is a window.
>>
>>8596079
Hear hear, man! I prefer the cheddar or the jalapeno ones and also miss the old packaging. They also act as great soup croutons.
>>
I love me some Rolls Gold pretzels, I could kill a whole family bag by myself.

Struggle is all the salt is so bad for you.
>>
>>8598989
you're eating flour and salt. Doesn't that make you a tad constipated? If I'm going to eat something, It's not going to be pretzels. Just saying.
>>
>>8596312
The sour/bitter taste of mustard contrasts with the salty taste of pretzels.
>>
>>8598994
Nah, but then again I don't have a shitty digestive system.
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.