[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Which condiment would you use on these fried potatoes?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 3

Which condiment would you use on these fried potatoes?
>>
>>8592435
hash browns?
they don't deserve chick fil a mayo
cover them up with ketchup
>>
it would be mighty hard to top ketchup for tater tots

honestly I don't think it's possible
>>
>>8592435
who the hell puts hot sauce directly on fries?
>>
all. duh
>>
>>8592505
Fuck off yank
>>
>>8592435
Does Chik-Fil-A still serve that Polynesian sauce?

I'd spread that shit on everything
>>
>>8592435
mcdonalds hotcake syrup
>>
squirt some pete on the chick burrito and go ketchup for the tots.
>>
>>8592435
Polynesian
>>
File: 1466822920164.jpg (197KB, 1400x650px) Image search: [Google]
1466822920164.jpg
197KB, 1400x650px
>>8592435
only the truly redpilled realize that the sweet-sriracha is the actual best CFA sauce.
>>
horseradish sauce
>>
>>8592435
Mayonnaise

I know I'm gross
>>
Do I have cheese nearby? What about sausage gravy? All of these affect my answer.
>>
That's not even all the sauces they offer. The correct answer is ranch
>>
Mix the mayo and hot sauce together. Then eat them with that.
>>
>>8592895
>>8592567
my niggas
>>
mayo, since you're essentially eating fries
>>
>>8592435
either individually except mayo, thats just gross
>>
>>8593234
>mayo
>gross

Your nonwhite is showing
>>
the 'sriracha' at chik fil a is more like sambal than that hipster shit and its the fucking bomb so that.
>>
>>8592435
Hey everyone! Look at my food that's so shitty I have to cover it in sauces!
>>
>>8593257
You know all races eat mayo, right? Maybe you should venture away from your flyover, homeboy.
>>
>>8593194
This.
>>
>>8593293
Are you retarded? Flyovers put mayo in everything. Name a salad in the Midwest that doesn't have mayo.
>>
>>8592435
>sauce on hashbrowns
Unless it's cheese sauce or sausage gravy you should neck yourself. Ketchup is only decent on home fries with onion, pepper, and garlic. Mayo is only good for french fries, which have more potato, less grease and more salt than commercial fast food hashbrowns.

Hot sauce might be okay if you're into that kind of thing, but Chick-Fil-A "It's not CFA if it's not corn syrup" Sauce belongs in the fucking trash.
>>
>>8593270
>>
>>8592435
For any potato side, the choices are ketchup, cheese sauce, or gravy
>>
>>8593314
Look at this pretentious motherfucker

Why don't you go have another caramel macchiato or whatever
>>
The real question is: which *wouldn't* I use?
>>
File: 1462850434320.png (18KB, 259x224px) Image search: [Google]
1462850434320.png
18KB, 259x224px
>>8593208
This anon is officially my friend
>>
>>8593853
Mine too.
The forgotten option here is just salt.
Not everything need to be dipped, those tater tots look pretty crispy and delicious the way they are.
>>
>>8593858

Condiments are required for full enjoyment of meals.
>>
>>8593894
Liar
>>
>>8593894
>Condoms are required for full enjoyment of sex

This is how dumb you sound.
>>
>>8593894
>Condiments are required for full enjoyment of meals.

That would imply a very shitty meal to begin with.
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.