[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is the point of food being visually appealing? It doesn't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_6192.jpg (25KB, 230x175px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6192.jpg
25KB, 230x175px
What is the point of food being visually appealing? It doesn't impact the taste.
>>
It's been scientifically proven to do exactly that.
>>
>>8592425
>scientifically proven

Yes, on a statistically chi squared analysis of a population of imbeciles.
>>
File: mg_3526.jpg (431KB, 3888x2592px) Image search: [Google]
mg_3526.jpg
431KB, 3888x2592px
If it looks like shit nobody would want to fucking eat it

Pic related;It's Indian food
>>
>>8592425
>>8592440
Then why do blind people taste food better?
>>
>>8592440

boy you sure showed him
>>
>>8592445
Looks good to me faggot
>>
>>8592452
Let him have his fun. After all, that statistics course at the community college is no joke.
>>
>>8592456
Fuck off pajeet
>>
>>8592449

Higher sensitivity doesn't equate to "taste" just the ability to differentiate tastes.
>>
>>8592520
The point being that blind people are more equipped to judge your food on the important part, taste, rather than presentation. You think they're going to feel your soup to see if it's cloudy?
>>
I like my food looking awful because it makes me feel better about the look of the diarrhea that follows.
>>
>>8592465
>statistics is a joke xD, lmao
>statistics are the foundation of every STEM field
>95% of graduate level statistics majors in the US are Asian

Hmm. Let's "try" to make 'murrica great again, right? xD, lmao.
>>
>>8592537
Holy shit you're mad. My comment had nothing to do with statistics and everything to do with tossing around verbose math terms in a clunky and autistic way.
>>
>>8592537
>be mechanical engineering major
>don't have to take physics
How exactly is statistics the foundation of every stem field? Statistics is nothing compared to the impact of calculus.
>>
>>8592537
>Statistics is the foundation of stem
>Holly shit 40% unemployment? I better drop out of acting and go into stem
Checks out
>>
>>8592405
We first eat with our eyes.
>>
>>8592405
What is the point of clothes being visually appealing? It doesn't impact the warmth
>>
>>8592593
>verbose math terms
>chi square

Wew, in retrospect, it was pretty long winded. I guess I should have said, "alternatively interpreted facts."
>>
Food should at the very least not repulse people. If it looks like vomit, people aren't going to want to eat it, even if it tastes amazing.
>>
>>8592679
That's better.

MAGA
>>
>>8592660
What's the point of being a fag? It doesn't affect my post.
>>
File: 1486568841314.png (169KB, 545x370px) Image search: [Google]
1486568841314.png
169KB, 545x370px
>>8592405
>I DEFY you heart man!
Goddamn how is a child supposed to understand that line? I guess it's planting seeds in the kids and giving something for the adults to laugh at albeit by themselves
>>
>>8592692
>>>/mlp/
>>
File: DSC_0033.jpg (3MB, 3840x2160px) Image search: [Google]
DSC_0033.jpg
3MB, 3840x2160px
>>8592692
Dear scientific obstructionist, shut the fucking up.
>>
It shows that you take pride in what you do and aren't just throwing shit together like a minimum wage fast food worker.
>>
>>8592440
>statistically chi squared analysis
you realize this sounds retarded right
>>
What's the point of making anything look good? You should only ever aim for 100% functionality.

Sperg.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.