[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

They Fucking Did It

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 5

File: Surge 2.jpg (324KB, 608x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Surge 2.jpg
324KB, 608x1080px
Went into the corner store to grab a powerball ticket, and what do I see staring at me from the cooler? Mother fucking Surge. Haven't seen it in 15 or so years. The clerk said that it came back about a month ago, and they were having trouble keeping it in stock, people come in and buy a case at a time.

So I picked one up, and the taste is just like I remember.
>>
Weak as shit by modern post-apocalyptic standards
>>
>>8592007
Yes! Finally after all this time we can enjoy the taste of Surge again! Oh man I cannot wait to go down to my local convenience store or supermarket and pick up a whole case of Surge! I am sure it is conveniently priced as well!
>>
File: greedy-jew.jpg (92KB, 879x608px) Image search: [Google]
greedy-jew.jpg
92KB, 879x608px
>>8592016

Why the sarcasm, goyim? I was just stoked about one of my favorite sodas from my teenage years being brought back, and decided to make a thread about it. Thought others would be interested, seeing as surge gets posted in every nostalgia foods thread.

And at $1.20 a can, you can bet its conveniently priced!
>>
Welcome to last year
>>
>>8592007
>>8592025

right there with ya. saw it in a cooler at a used video game store and picked up a can. they didnt fuck with the formula at all as far as i can tell. took me all the way back to high school and it was still delicious.

just wish i could find it in regular grocery stores.
>>
>>8592007
You must live in a rock its been around for awhile now
>>
>>8592025
Any post with a brand mentioned MUST be a shill
>>
>>8592007
Fat fuck.
>>
>>8592083
Pretty much exclusively available on Amazon, though, and in a few places in the southeast IIRC.
>>
>>8592007
So its a Sprite with caffeine?
>>
>>8592858
nigga this shit has been in gas stations in Montana since late 2015
>>
The surge is your insulin insufficiently keeping your blood sugar stable.
>>
Poor Americans. It has been available here since it came in the 90s.
>>
>>8593433

We had it in the 90's, then they stopped selling it. Don't know if it was the reason, but there was a rumor going around that one of the yellow dyes in it fucked with your sperm production, and that was the reason.
>>
>>8593473
fucking hope so, I've been drinking a lot of it.
>>
>>8592858
I see it in every gas station in minnesota. Been there for over a year now.
>>
yup been in northwest washington for about 2 years now
>>
>>8593551
Hello fello mn bro
>>
>>8592083
it's under a rock
>>
People enjoy drinking monster?

Stuff tastes awful. I just assumed people who drink that stuff are addicted to caffeine but have gone off coffee
>>
>>8594577
I meant to type under
>>
>>8593577
This, I had some for the novelty, but I haven't had one again in months.
>>
>>8592858
It's been here in a Walmart in Oklahoma for a year now.
>>
>>8593473
>there was a rumor going around that one of the yellow dyes in it fucked with your sperm production
Made your penis smaller*
Heard that about Mt Dew after Surge disappeared but mostly as a joke.
>>
>>8595839
>>
>>8595839
I always heard that was mellow yellow that killed your sperm
>>
>>8592007
Wow I love seeing this thread every few months. All of you are so cool I love the 90's!
>>
>>8592007
This shit has been in Wisconsin for years. It isn't news.
>>
File: 1425057363673.gif (499KB, 500x375px)
1425057363673.gif
499KB, 500x375px
>no Surge anywhere near my area

Why can't Connecticucks like me have nice things for once??
>>
>>8592937
No, it tastes almost exactly like Mountain Dew, except with some orange added.

>>8593473
>Don't know if it was the reason,
It didn't sell very well. Mountain Dew was already popular, and knockoffs are always less popular than the original soda. It's the same reason Pepsi has introduced and rebranded their Sprite knockoff tons of times.
>>
>>8592858
Nope, it's all over the Midwest.
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.