[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Eating Disorders

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

File: disorder.jpg (36KB, 620x413px) Image search: [Google]
disorder.jpg
36KB, 620x413px
Eating disorder thread -
How is your diet going /ck/?
Whats wrong with you? How fat are you?

I've been dieting over a year 180 lbs. now and ready to bump up my calories to a normal level. 2nd day in a row I have tried eating 500 more calories then immediately hated myself and purged the extra food. I think I may have a problem.
>>
File: cost.jpg (19KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
cost.jpg
19KB, 400x400px
>>8589480

>dieting
>>
>>>/fa/

fucking faggot
>>
>>8589480
Literally just eat protein carbs and whatever veggies you gorge yourself on pleb I eat rice and chicken most of the time since I'm too lazy too cook and I'm at a good weight coffee helps to you don't have to eat like a faggot ya know I even occasionally have the ol siparoo of soda
>>
so long 2 people have noticed that i have lost weight, guess being literally withouth a cent for a while really helps.
>>
I'm fairly fat, had gotten back up to as fat as I'd ever been and been shrinking a bit since the new year. I've got my consumption down over the course of the day but I have a bad habit of getting up and eating at night to keep the hunger from keeping me awake. The first time I got slim I didn't have to be up at any particular time but now I have responsibilities and shit so sadly it appears the way to kick my weight loss into serious mode is going to be to take sleep aids which I hate to do.
>>
>>8589480
>180 lbs.
I have to gorge myself all day to stay 180 lbs, then again im 6'3
>>
>>8589577
>I'm at a good weight
I can't eat more than 1200 cals a day. Fuck you and your carbs.
>>
>>8589480
I went through an anorexic phase in high school. I probably ate like 500-700 calories a day for a few months. Though, I'm not sure if it counts as an eating disorder because I knew it wasn't good for me and stopped when I got to my goal. I was just too lazy to exercise and wanted to see fast results. Needless to say when I stopped I didn't change any of the bad habits that got me fat in the first place and put almost all of it back on.

Since then though I've developed a much better relationship with food, got to my goal by changing my lifestyle, and have been maintaining my weight for quite a while now.
>>
File: shooota.jpg (5KB, 165x115px) Image search: [Google]
shooota.jpg
5KB, 165x115px
I am anorexic, it is ruining my life
I am just obsessed with not being fat.
I can't stand fat or anything about it.
I used to work in a supermarket which was a dream because it let me touch food and be around food without eating anything but I got fucking fired, because I got caught in the back of the warehouse opening jars of peanut butter and trying to squeeze out the juices to make them less fatty. I wanted others to be thin. I am scared of calories and fat. I haven't eaten meat in 3 years because of it and my BMI recently hit 15. I am scared because the brain needs fat and I feel my brain getting weaker every day. I sometimes get cluster headaches and run to eat some cheese from the fridge then get scared and eat some carrot sticks instead. help.
>>
Have eating disorders since 16 years old. I'm 26 now. Went through a severe anorexic phase to the point where i had to be put in a hospital against my will.

My weight is better now even if i'm still a lanky ass fucker but i still have mixed relationships with food. I get nauseous and anxious very quickly if i eat something that i consider shitty or junk type, i feel guilty about it and i "punish" myself mentally. It's fucking stupid but it's an unconscious process.
>>
File: Bobdobbs[1].jpg (19KB, 210x285px) Image search: [Google]
Bobdobbs[1].jpg
19KB, 210x285px
>>8591111
>I got caught in the back of the warehouse opening jars of peanut butter and trying to squeeze out the juices to make them less fatty
>>
Maaaan i don't diet; I just don't eat a lot of red meat and I workout every other day. Also you've gotta limit your drinking.

Shit works!
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.