[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This is a great treat, I buy these to treat myself, you?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

File: Banquet_Chicken_Pot_Pie.jpg (630KB, 1491x1507px) Image search: [Google]
Banquet_Chicken_Pot_Pie.jpg
630KB, 1491x1507px
This is a great treat, I buy these to treat myself, you?
>>
Do you microwave them or bake them in the oven? I actually prefer them microwaved because fuck waiting almost an hour for a $1.29 frozen mass produced pot pie.
>>
>>8586966
I microwave them, the oven takes far too long for such a small food item and really the only benefit it a crispier crust, and for me, I just to break the crust off from the rim of it and mix it all into the rest of the filling with a dash of black pepper, so it gets soggy with me regardless because of the method I eat
>>
>>8586977
That's exactly what I do as well. Microwave, break the top crust and rim off, mix it in, some black pepper mixed in. You're a good person.
>>
>>8586957

When I lived in the States I used to love Banquet Breakfast Pies.

Goddamn that sausage and sausage gravy one was good.

Poke a few holes in the crust and toss that bitch in the microwave. So good.
>>
>>8586981
Dude yes, those are great
>>
Not bad with a heap of hot sauce
>>
File: IMG_0337.jpg (119KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0337.jpg
119KB, 1024x1024px
This is such a comfy pot pie thread! Love you guys.
>>
>>8586957
Honestly, if I'm feeling in the mood for pot pie (and now I am, damn you and your subliminal messages), I'll make my own from scratch. Yeah, it's a bit more a pain in the ass rather than just buying one, but it just feels good to make a big-ass pot pie and be able to have leftovers for lunch the next day.
>>
Haven't had one of these in probably 10 years, couldn't be happier. I just remember them tasting like the most bland flavorless mush and it would make me want to vomit. Vomit is actually what it felt like I was eating. Was I a retarded kid or was i to smart for pot pie?
>>
>>8586957
I used to like them, but they've reduced the amount of food inside. They are no longer worth the high price.
>>
File: index.jpg (13KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
index.jpg
13KB, 225x225px
dude if you're going frozen and pot pie... get this

banquet anything is horrible. i only used to get it when i was poor in college

protip. if you're a cheap bastard that likes to buy banquet frozen stuff. just wait to the M.C. is on sale and stock up
>>
>>8587929
>less product for same price

That shit's happening with everything. It's so the feds can pretend we're not living with a 20% inflation rate.
>>
I didn't think Americans bothered with meat pies so much

I love meat pies
>>
>>8588189
>microwave this fuck
>melts through the bottom of my microwave safe plate
i don't know what goes into marie callenders but it's not going inside me
>>
I hate that expression. "treat myself." Are you a fucking dog or something?
>>
>>8586957
Kill yourself, pot pie is like the easiest thing ever to cook
>>
>>8588189
don't eat these they have an absurd amount of sodium in them
>>
>>8588448
you sure got mad quickly
wanna talk about it, champ?
>>
Only when I want an outlet for this inexpressible RAGE!
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.