[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Your personal alcohol-snack pairings

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 8

File: pinot noir.jpg (101KB, 1004x700px) Image search: [Google]
pinot noir.jpg
101KB, 1004x700px
What snacks do you pair with your alcohol, when your inhibition gets shut down and you just have to munch out?

Red wine (pinot noir):
-authentic Mexican queso fresco (I live on the border)
-chips and salsa
-jalapeno chips
-greek yogurt mixed with a bit of tabasco sauce and served with chips

Gin:
-crackers and cream cheese
-hummus and pita or (tortilla) chips
-(frozen) blueberries
-toast with jam

The funny thing is that it's hard for me to interchange: for example, eating salsa and chips is great with the pinot noir, but tastes disgusting if you're drinking gin. Similarly, the hummus is just way too bitter if I drink wine, but tastes delightful with gin.
>>
I get in my car and hope i dont get pulled over on my way to McDonald's, taco Bell or the local bistro

McDonald's - Mac Jr meal
Taco Bell- cheesy potato burritos
Bistro- french onion soup and a Reuben
>>
>>8586735
Holy shit man, you're way too fancy for /ck/

For me, it's getting trashed on cheap vodka and eating Ritz crackers and salami with American cheese slices
>>
File: 70s.gif (275KB, 192x300px) Image search: [Google]
70s.gif
275KB, 192x300px
>>8586739
When I get drunk, I immediately want to hop on my car and drive to get food, but never end up doing.

>>8586742
Are you being sarcastic? You should see me drink wine: I'm such an alcoholic that I don't even bother serving the wine in a glass anymore, and just drink it from the bottle. I like to drink the gin straight.

And Ritz crackers are what I use to accompany the cream cheese!

I don't like vodka very much, though. Lastly, the wine I buy isn't particularly high-end. Usually around $10-11. Just enough to be decent and not give you a killer headache like $2 box wine.
>>
i drink a fifth of seagrams gin while eating a large sausage and pepper pizza and chips ahoy
>>
A few times, I've wrapped Cheetos and mustard in a tortilla shell. Usually, I eat pizza or cheesy noodles.
>>
>bourbon or Irish whiskey
>utz sourdough pretzels or a grilled cheese if I'm legit hungry
>>
>>8586735
Beer and peanuts
>>
File: pickled-onion-09[1].jpg (332KB, 640x479px) Image search: [Google]
pickled-onion-09[1].jpg
332KB, 640x479px
If I'm drinking beer I love to snack on dry salted crackers, pickled onions and some kind of cured meat or sardines. A sandwich of toasted brown bread, jarlsberg cheese, sardines in springwater (not oil, they're oily enough already) sliced pickled onions and a little tabasco sauce is absolutely god-tier beer munchies. Cheese with wine obviously. Whiskey pairs nicely with more whiskey.
>>
>>8587430
Try Beer and Popcorn (no butter though, just salt)
>>
File: Le Face of having seen (2).jpg (41KB, 301x351px) Image search: [Google]
Le Face of having seen (2).jpg
41KB, 301x351px
>>8586924
>Cheetos and mustard in a tortilla shell

Anon what the fuck
>>
Watch out, pleb coming through.

>blue brie and an obnoxious hipster ipa
>shot of butterscotch schnapps over icecream
>cheap cask wine and gyros/roast lamb
>guinness and oysters
>irish coffee and a cinnamon donut
>>
>Rum
>Ham
>>
File: fridaynights.png (641KB, 1087x439px) Image search: [Google]
fridaynights.png
641KB, 1087x439px
>>8586735

PBR AND A PARTY PACK
>>
golden/aged rum, at least decent + 30-50% dark chocolate
>>
File: 1467239160500.png (577KB, 932x503px) Image search: [Google]
1467239160500.png
577KB, 932x503px
>>8588903
That sounds surprisingly good.
>>
>>8586735
> lager and lime-flavored chips
> wheat beer and dill pickles
> Merlot or Cab and parmesan/gouda and baguette

Just a couple winning combos
>>
>>8588913
post full pic please
>>
File: crave case.png (45KB, 529x381px) Image search: [Google]
crave case.png
45KB, 529x381px
>>8588897
High Life or PBR and a crave case for me.
>>
beer and "deli style" mustard pretzels
schnapps and chips (pair them)
spiced rum and cold cheese cubes
>>
>>8588913
gimme dat krogan kock

I love bourbon and butterscotch candy as a nice sip and relax snack.
>>
File: 1466460952330.jpg (58KB, 618x522px) Image search: [Google]
1466460952330.jpg
58KB, 618x522px
>>8588943
>>8589082
I'm not going to post the full pic, because: one, this is a blue board, and second, I think the actual view of the cock ruins the picture.

The artist is narse. You can easily find the full piece with that knowledge.
>>
craft beer and semen
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.