[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

;_;

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

File: Cooking With Dog.png (395KB, 688x440px) Image search: [Google]
Cooking With Dog.png
395KB, 688x440px
;_;
>>
I have a lot of respect for them for actually continuing the show. That said, I can't tell if the slow pace of releases as of late is because of his death or not, I get the grieving process but i'd figure they would have emergency episodes on tap for this exact situation.
>>
>>8584444
Checked.
What I want to know is what the deal is with that VR thing they did.
>>
>>8584451
Youtube space Japan, UK, and US (and a few others I think) had a 360 degree camera setup for popular content creators to come and make use of.
>>
>>8584444
>I have a lot of respect for them for actually continuing the show.
They aren't.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ry4jDXqE7lw&t=3m48s

The episodes with plush Francis were shot before Francis died.
>>
why was the dog such a big deal

he literally just stood there while the woman cooks
>>
>>8584954
He was the narrator
>>
>>8584954

He was the dug that they were cookinga wissu.
>>
>>8584954
Aparently they added Francis to the show because chef felt awkward in front of the camera in the beginning.
>>
>>8584962

Oh shit you just blew my mind
>>
Those savages stuffed their dog?

The Japanese, man... what the heck.
>>
>>8584429

Did she eat the real dog?
>>
this is sad, in the pathetic meaning
>>
>>8585529
I love dogs more than humans but someone please for the love of Hera please post some of those pasta about the Chef eating a dish consisting a cooked Francis. Please!
>>
>>8585560
More like Cooking the Dog

LOL
>>
>>8584429
F
>>
>>8585894
Fuck off faggot.
>>
>>8586201
>you're a faggot if you think an elderly woman cooking with a simulacrum of her dead dog slash co-host is pathetic

oh wow, your husband is lucky to have you
>>
>>8585908
You have to go back.
>>
>>8584429
Damn.
>>
>>8584444
Dog is death. See facebook twitter page.
>>
>>8584429
All dogs go to heaven
>>
File: 1468302971976.jpg (237KB, 884x902px) Image search: [Google]
1468302971976.jpg
237KB, 884x902px
>>8584429

F
>>
>>8590323
except for pitbulls you don't to bring those
>>
>>8590323
As long as they were blessed and sprinkled with holy water by a catholic priest on Oct 4 during the feast of St. Francis. Otherwise they burn in hell with all the other heretics.
>>
>>8584429
poor doggo
>>
>>8584429
F
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.