[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: Best deals on food

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

File: Untitled.png (1MB, 842x812px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
1MB, 842x812px
ITT: Best deals on food
>>
>>8582365
http://gawker.com/my-14-hour-search-for-the-end-of-tgi-fridays-endless-ap-1606122925
>>
>>
Do you have to buy an entree or something to get this?
>>
Can someone explain appetizers to me?
Why would you to a restaurant and spoil your appetite for the main dish?
>>
anything in the states since your food is so goddamn cheap in the first place
>>
>>8582365
can i get a quick rundowns on the specs of this app deal?
>>
>>8582365
Chinese place down the street has $4 lunch specials. The portions are big, too.

Also can't beat Taco Bell's dollar menu or cravings deal.
>>
>>8582372
Writer was there for 14 hours and only ate "7 plates" of mozzarella sticks, (and only ate 32 sticks total). That's fucking bush league if you don't mind me saying so.

2.3 sticks an hour

What a fucking hack of a journalist.
>>
>>8582365
literally tyson brand food plus tip
>>
I went for the endless apps the very first time they did the promotion
if you remember, they locked you in to one kind at that time. So I got potato skins, but the potato skins were horrible and barely had any toppings on them, the rest was dry potato
>>
>>8582365(OP)
>gawker
Do I have to call the hulkster again?
>>
>>8582372
>They taste like goddamn garbage.
I'm 100% sure they were fine and even tasted good, this guy is such a faggot
>>
>>8582372
So QUIRKY XDDDDDDDDDDDD OMG
>>
>>8582372
>gawker

Nigger
>>
>>8582403

There's really only two purposes for appetizers:

1. You have a ton of people at the table that are starving, and want to give everyone like one piece.

2. You're sitting at a bar mostly with the desire to drink, but figure you'll have something small anyways.
>>
File: icon-logo-seo.jpg (51KB, 463x160px) Image search: [Google]
icon-logo-seo.jpg
51KB, 463x160px
>>8582403
arent wings an entree in their own right though?
>>
>>8582372
I found this hilarious and I don't even like Gawker.
>>
>>8582659
Apparently you do
>>
>>8582661
WRONG
I like the writer.
>>
>>8582365
>>
>>8582667
>I like this thing on gawker
>I don't like Gawker
pick exactly one
>>
>>8582708
Autism.
>>
>>8582537
Its a woman so...they didn't eat plate one.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.