[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>ywn find a partner that cooks better than you

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: tfw.png (8KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
tfw.png
8KB, 512x512px
Have you ever had a partner who knew how to cook? What did they make for you? Is the sandwich meme a thing?
>>
>>8582098
I seriously doubt I'd ever be with a woman who could cook better than I can.
>>
Sand-which is a meme.

If you want to impress her or at least try to be a reliable partner, you have to sustain a level of cooking skills.

If they're lower than hers then that's your decision in what insecurity you want it confront as OP.
>>
>>8582106
same with a few exceptions
like some ethnic food as in her grandmas secret recipe for a specific dish or too. I stayed at a guest house once, and the lady was italian, she made i shit you not the best food i've had in my entire life. I politely commented on how exquisite the pizza was how she made it.
She was insulted for having the chutzpah of asking that question and told me it was a family secret.
>>
>>8582125
i've made the mistake of cooking for them in the first date (because cuck). They are always positively impressed but then they never even try to return the favour and cook something for me. At best the "we should cook something together" which is just a polite way of saying, you should cook for me and i can pretend to help by stirring or making a salad
>>
My gf is a pastry chef at a fancy New American joint.

I think we both have our strengths and weaknesses in the kitchen...I'm pretty good with Asian stuff, and she can't make rice properly to save her life. Her knife work is out of this world, but I struggle to evenly chop an onion.

Anyway, we cook for each other all the time. Sometimes fancy stuff, sometimes just easy pasta.

I love her so much.
>>
>>8582174
that must feel good man.
congrats
>>
>>8582132
I'm not doubting that there are women all over the place who can cook better than me, I'm just saying I highly doubt I'd ever get to have a gf who could top me in the kitchen.
Modern women like don't even cook anymore anyway, they basically just do fuck all besides their job/work.
>>
no

last weekend my gf warmed up some spaghetti with tomato sauce and put it on an eggo waffle
>>
>>8582174
>>
>>8582143
no dude you're supposed to teach them. but more in the ways of patrick swayze in ghost where he has his arms around her while working clay. let the pan be your clay
>>
My partner is a gluten-free vegetarian

She's a lot more creative with vegetables than I typically am
>>
>>8582174
Does she do anal?
>>
i've been with a lass who could cook but i actually prefer the ones who never had time to learn.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.