[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Seut Pudding

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

Asperity limits my choices though there must be other variates.
>>
Ummm, can someone say......FAGGOT? Hahaha amirite?
>>
looks toxic.
>>
>>8581090
Looks like a pie mate.
>>
>>8581090
There is a pub near me that does a chicken, gammon and mushroom suet pudding with cream sauce instead of gravy. Shit's fucking fantastic.
>>
>>8582884
What are you even trying to say?
>>
>>8583428
It basically is a pie but it's made with suet pastry and steamed, rather than baked.

A big favourite in England is steak and kidney pudding but you can make it with any 'pie' filling.

I'm not sure why we call them puddings but if you get the chance to try one or better still make one - it's worth the effort.
>>
>>8583638
They are called puddings because they are puddings in the original meaning of the word.
>>
>>8583650
The original meaning of the word pudding was actually a type of sausage.
Nice try at history though.
>>
>>8583673
>The modern usage of the word pudding to denote primarily desserts has evolved over time from the almost exclusive use of the term to describe savoury dishes, specifically those created using a process similar to sausages where meat and other ingredients in a mostly liquid form are encased and then steamed or boiled to set the contents. The most famous examples still surviving are black pudding, which was a favourite of King Henry VIII, and haggis.

So is being so stupid a skill you trained at or did it just come naturally?
>>
>>8584396
>modern usage
The anon quite clearly stated original.
Retard.
>>
>>8584396
Black pudding and haggis are forms of sausages ya dingus.
>>
>>8584421
Read the rest of the words, you utterly stupid fuck.

>>8584425
>process similar to sausages where meat and other ingredients in a mostly liquid form are encased and then steamed or boiled

Well there goes Tweedle dick and Tweedle head, run along it's time for bed.
>>
>>8584512
The word pudding originally referred to a sausage.
This is a fact.
Your attempts at damage control are childish and feeble.
Argument over, you lost.
Thread hidden.
>>
File: image.jpg (166KB, 1536x1264px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
166KB, 1536x1264px
>>8584512
Faggot BTFO.
:^)
>>
>>8584550
Thank you for showing yourself up, I don't know why you would post something that proves me right, or call yourself a faggot, but what ever floats your boat.

A pudding is a filling steamed/boiled in an animals stomach, which you can't eat, so is nothing like a sausage. Just replace that inedible coating with suet and you have the modern itteration which is fuck all like a sausage, just like the original.

Thank you sweet cheeks.
>>
>>8584533
Good you run away, be a sore loser. This thread doesn't need your shitposting.
>>
>>8584575
>which you can't eat.
Yes you can.
>>
>>8584579
He's right though.
Just sayin'
>>
>>8584586
You can't eat stomach, it's inedible. There's a reason you split it open and discard it for haggis.

Intestines are edible and used for sausages, stomachs are not and used for original puddings, two completely different things.
>>
>>8584589
I thought you said that you were running away, crying.
>>
>>8584596
Underrated post.
>>
>>8583673
>It's a burger tries to talk with authority episode

I love comedies.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.