[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is fruit so underrated? If someone just went and invented

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: Culinary_fruits_front_view.jpg (3MB, 3818x2540px) Image search: [Google]
Culinary_fruits_front_view.jpg
3MB, 3818x2540px
Why is fruit so underrated? If someone just went and invented fruit today, they would be considered the steve jobs of food.
>>
>>8579402

because someone went and told kids it's healthy

and, as we know, everything healthy is yucky.
>>
>>8579403
suck my dick troll
>>
>>8579482
No. He has a point.

Some people get awfully butthurt if you try to feed them something they consider healthy.
>>
>fruit
>healthy
>>
Ketofags that blame sugar on everything
Therefore fruit is bad
Fucking ketofags
>>
Because most first world country have shit quality fruit with no variety and absolutely no taste.
>>
File: Oranges.jpg (20KB, 250x301px) Image search: [Google]
Oranges.jpg
20KB, 250x301px
>>8579402
>Why is fruit so underrated?
Fat lazy people don't know how to eat healthy.
Oranges, apples and bananas 4 me all day everyday!
>>
>>8579497

>being such an absolute child you can't moderate yourself
>>
Sportaflop pls go
>>
why aren't new fruits ever invented?
>>
>>8579402
You just don't see them cooked much because most fruit is best as is, raw and whole.
It might also be that you're surrounded by amerifat plebs who don't know how to eat.
>>
I can't eat fruit. Help my /ck/. I start shaking and panicking at the thought of eating fruit Typing this is making me sweaty.
I have never eaten fresh fruit. I can handle citrus as an ingredient in things but not anything else.
I tried to eat an apple last month but instead of the automatic chewing response of pushing things to the back of my mouth for swallowing it all just moved forward. When I tried to forcibly swallow I just vomited for three hours until there was nothing but bile left.

Help me /ck/ what are some entry level fruits
>>
>>8579752
I think you're trolling, but I'll fall for the bait anyways.
Try cooking apples, e.g. do any apple cake. Golden is good for cooking.
>>
>>8579760
I'm not. Golden Delicious? I've thought of cooking with apples but they're usually a main ingredient. Would they be good for a simple devilled sausages recipe?
>>
>>8579776
Yeah golden delicious. General purpose cooking apples.
I don't know about deviled sausage, I've never had it. You can find tons of sweet-and-sour recipes with apples using google if you're into it. I used them in a rather complicated pork loin with orange juice recipe.
Slices sauted (with butter) and consumed with pancakes or crepes? Diced in a poundcake? Of course they'll be the main ingredient of an "apple pie", but you can custom what you want, can't you?
How about a sandwich with a strong cheese and thin slices of pear?
>>
>>8579744
They are. Think hybrids.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.