[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Just made delicious yaki udon for dinner and tomorrow lunch,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

Just made delicious yaki udon for dinner and tomorrow lunch, the trick being batter frying shrimp on the side instead of tossing raw shrimp in with the veggies. Also used a quarter bottle of sake and 1 cup of mirin for the sauce. How do I make it less expensive?
>>
theft
>>
>>8578105
>How do I make it less expensive?

So you want it to be Good & Cheap? Then it can't be Fast.

Start a garden and grow all your own ingredients and then learn how to make wine from your rice harvest and noodles from your wheat harvest.
Grow your hair out and walk towards the nearest ocean, then weave a net from your hair to catch the shrimp in.
>>
>>8578116
Do you recommend stealing the mirin and sake, or the yaki udon itself?
>>
File: goodfastcheap.png (44KB, 621x597px) Image search: [Google]
goodfastcheap.png
44KB, 621x597px
>>8578123
forgot my visual aid
>>
>>8578127
Oatmeal
>>
>>8578124
definitely steal the stuff that's the least expensive, anon.
cuz that makes sense.
>>
>>8578128
instant oatmeal is not as good as regular slow oatmeal
>>
>>8578135
it's also not as cheap
>>
>>8578105
>Just made delicious yaki udon for dinner
No you did not, tendie faggot.
>>
>>8578344
>projecting this hard
>>
>>8578105
>used a quarter bottle of sake and 1 cup of mirin for the sauce

that's a shitload how much did you fucking make
>>
>>8578360
i was thinking the same thing holy shit. did you use an entire cup of soy sauce too?
>>
>>8578105
you could opt for never buying mirin and just buying a bunch of sake in bulk and sweetening it yourself with sugar, but other than that ive got nothing.
>>
>>8578376
No just 3 table spoons of soy sauce. Basically I made 2 pre-cooked packets of udon and used a lot of sake and mirin.
>>
>>8578105
>quarter bottle of sake
>1 cup of mirin

Unless you made like a fuck ton that sounds like way too much sauce. One of my biggest cooking pet peeves is when people put way too much seasoning or sauce on. It overpowers the ingredients and all you can taste is the condiment.

That being said maybe you did make a fuck ton but honestly I'd try just making like a quarter the amount of the sauce and appreciating the other ingredients more.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.