[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>It is the Broodwich, forged in darkness from wheat harvested

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: 1454024931489.jpg (306KB, 1024x683px) Image search: [Google]
1454024931489.jpg
306KB, 1024x683px
>It is the Broodwich, forged in darkness from wheat harvested in Hell's half-acre, baked by Beelzebub, slathered with mayonnaise beaten from the evil eggs of dark chicken forced into sauce by the hands of a one-eyed madman, cheese boiled from the rancid teat of a fanged cow, layered with six-hundred and sixty-six separate meats from an animal which has maggots for blood!

Would you take a bite /ck/?
>>
They should take the new Family Guy off adult swim and put back the old pre-2006 ATHF episodes
>>
yes, but i'd remove the tomatoes
>>
>>8577714
>he doesn't like sun dried tomatoes
>>
>>8577712
>new Family Guy adult swim
yikes
>>
>>8577721
YOU HAVE TO EAT THE TOMATOS! THEY'RE PART OF THE SANDWICH
>>
>>8577707
So a order 666? Can I have that with a side of aborted fetuses and good ol' cup of blood of virgins. Lay off the holy water.
>>
why would i eat a sandwich with maggoty meat, rancid cheese and mayonnaise made by a blind retard?

who came up with this ad campaign?
>>
where's the bacon
>>
>>8577714
That was the best part.
>"You cannot disassemble the sandwich!"
"Yeah, well, I did."
>>
>>8577707
bump
>>
>...and lettuce
>>
>>8577934

You know nothing.
>>
You call this a sandwich and you don't even have bacon on it?
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.