[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

shrimp thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

I'm making shrimp scampi with linguine today for the first time. Is there anything you do to yours that improves upon regular recipes?
>>
Cum in it
>>
Don't overcook the shrimp, that's literally the only thing that can go wrong.
Also tons of garlic and chilli go a long way
>>
Oh my gad what is that even supposed to be!?!? Is that fucking food, OP!?!? Is that what youre callin food now!?!
>>
Oh my gad what is that even supposed to be!?!? Is that fucking food, OP!?!? Is that what youre callin food now!?!
>>
>>
>>8577343
>>8577359
>>8577384
It is shrimp scampi with linguine.

>>8577342
I bought cooked shrimp with tails off. I didn't feel like deveining and shit.
>>
>>8577398
>I bought cooked shrimp with tails off. I didn't feel like deveining and shit.
You already fucked up
>>
>>8577398
>cooked shrimp

fail

enjoy your seawater flavored rubber
>>
>>8577324
>shrimp scampi
Or as it's known in first world countries, scampi.
>>
>>8577448
You're retarded. Scampi can be prepared with various other crustaceans.
>>
>>8577342
>Don't overcook the shrimp
yes this is most important.

also use garlic, parsley, creme fraiche, black pepper, white wine if you like, and chives.
>>
>>8577482
The idiot bought already cooked shrimp.
It's almost impossible for him to NOT overcook it now. The only way he can avoid it is to just let them thaw and then toss them in luke-warm at the end without any of the flavors getting cooked in. So the best he can hope for is some scampi flavored noodles with sea/freezer-water flavored shrimp... or some scampi flavored shrunken shrimp-shaped rubber and noodles.
>>
>>8577503
it still could turn out quite delicious if done right
maybe he can save the dish
>>
I'm about to make this meal
>>
could maybe save with purchase of clam juice
>>
>>8577398
You know you can buy raw deveined shrimp right?
You'll have to take the tails off but its a small price to pay
>>
>>8578946

I guess this is the place to ask:

What's so important about deveining shrimp? Is it just a looks thing?
>>
>>8579100
the veins literally carry the shrimp's shit so unless you wanna eat that I'd suggest you devein it
>>
>>8579100
"vein" is a euphemism. It's actually the digestive tract. So it's full of shrimp shit.
>>
>>8579100
There is some grit in the vein that is unpleasant to chew upon.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.