[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

First time posting on this board but I just bought a Vitamix

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: vitamix a3500.jpg (65KB, 710x710px) Image search: [Google]
vitamix a3500.jpg
65KB, 710x710px
First time posting on this board but I just bought a Vitamix A3500 and it'll be delivered today.

Did I fuck up? I wanted that 10 year warranty. What do you think of Vitamix blenders?
>>
plz respond
>>
It's a blender. It blends shit.
>>
I sure hope you plan on blending a LOT of shit. I mean, if you do, great! It's totally worth it.
Otherwise.. fuck, that's, what, a $500 dollar blender?
You could buy a $50 blender every year for TEN YEARS and break even.
>>
>>8576351
That's 10 years of a really shitty blender to be fair though.
>>
>>8576351

This. 500 bucks for a blender, nigga you better only be eating liquids
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lA0kiYqyBmo
Different blender same idea.
>>
>>8576362
I considered a Blentec but their warranty was 3 years on a $300 blender. At that point, might as well go with a Vitamix. Could've gotten 7 years for $50 more by going with Vitamix and I heard that the jars they use are harder to clean and they waste more product due to the gaps in the lid.
>>
GF got one since two years. This is really the best. All the recipes you miss because your ancient blender wasn't powerfull enough will be right. Still fucking expensive tho.
>>
>>8576233
waste of money
>>
>>8576364
Okay so you didn't even watch the video, Its probably complete overkill and you just wanted to be told it was a good purchase since you bought it already.
>>
>>8576369
I've seen these things turn vegetables into hot soups in less than 2 minutes and I've seen them make ice cream in 15 seconds. The motors on these things are crazy.

>>8576375
BlendTecs are well built products and they're unlikely to burn out for a LONG time but there's definitely as "ease at mind" factor when spending hundreds of dollars on a blender. For $50 more, is it really not worth it to get 4 extra years of coverage by going with a different brand?
>>
>>8576233
the Vitamix factory reconditioned blenders are indistinguishable from new. no cosmetic flaws, no scratches, nothing. I can't remember which high-end retailer, Nordstrom i think, got in trouble for selling the reconditioned ones as new because they couldn't tell the difference.

At any rate, i got mine for mid-$200 USD around christmastime. it can turn a bucket of fucking gravel into silky-smooth liquid.

oh and when you make soup, it comes out hot.
>>
>>8576233
get the smaller pitcher for it, the original one is too big.
>>
>>8576233
I have a factory refurb 6300. I would have never bought the thing new though, so enjoy your decade warranty.

Yes OP you did good. REALLY GOOD. It absolutely does blend soups, sauces, and drinks just like all the online video demos suggest. I was floored when I first tried mine out.

You also HAVE TO try making your own nut butters. It's a horizon-expanding experience.
>>
>>8576233
It's good, but you could have spent less on a CleanBlend.

Get hearing protection right away. pls.
>>
>>8576557
Pretty sure everyone on this site is making their own nut butters on the daily.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.