[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Truffle

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: The-truffle-rich-terroirs[1].jpg (64KB, 800x468px) Image search: [Google]
The-truffle-rich-terroirs[1].jpg
64KB, 800x468px
How much gramm truffle do i need per person?
And maybe someone has a good recipe?
Do i need a truffle plane or can i just cut it with a sharp knife?

Good friends birthday is next week and i always give him nice food. wouldnt want to spend more than 10€.
Is there any chance i get enough for this money and is it too late to buy truffle right now/truffle season over?
>>
>>8576097
Anyone has eaten truffle?
>>
>>8576097
>truffe for multiple people
>less than 10€

Is this a joke?
>>
Buy truffle-infused oil instead
(But ten eurobucks is still a stretch)
>>
>>8576097

Dude I barely feed myself for a day with 10 Euro coupons... And I don't eat anything fancy. Where do you live where you can even think of making a dinner with truffles for 10 coupons?
>>
>>8576097
I am afraid you won't be able to find truffles at that price. However, you shouldnbe able to grab a small bottle of olive oil infused with truffles if you look around, which works nice for finishing dishes. If you end up really liking the aromas and flavours imparted by that and have a fair bit of cash, read the larousse entry, and see if any local source is available. Honestly the best use for them is grating or shaving a small amount over a dish.
>>
File: download (1).jpg (6KB, 275x183px) Image search: [Google]
download (1).jpg
6KB, 275x183px
ME LIKE ROCK TOO
>>
>>8576097
in Ascoli Piceno you get 2-3 white truffles for 10€ at this time of year. I have no idea if they can send to wherever you are though.
>>
>>8576161
>a day with 10 Euro
The fuck, buy food instead of going to the restaurant, fatass.
>>
>>8576361

You must live in bumfuckistan if you think 10 euros is a lot. If I went to restaurants I could buy one meal for 10 euros or a couple of kebabs or some shit.
>>
>>8576161
Germany
If id really want to i could easy eat 3 homemade meals a day for 5€

1 Portion would be enough. We just want to try the taste, since its so glorified.

I just wanted to know how much gramm i need per person..
I also got a great veggie store nearby who has truffles 1g/1€ (not the chink ones)

I just dont know how much i need, i read very different things from 20g/6persons to 20g per person.

And great recipes would be nice.
>>
>>8576383
maybe you stop paying the cook and cook yourself, fatty
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.