[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why don't you own a toastie maker?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 11

File: Sandwich-Makers.jpg (277KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
Sandwich-Makers.jpg
277KB, 800x800px
Why don't you own a toastie maker?
>>
>>8575800
Maybe I do. Ever thought of that?
>>
>>8575800

>toastie maker

You mean a bready squishy?
>>
Literally my childhood. Complete with bacon seasoning.
>>
That's a triangle waffle-maker.
>>
>>8575805

Don't be stupid.
>>
>>8575800
Corned beef is only decent filling
>>
>beans
>mayo

you can never go wrong
>>
>>8575801
Fucking liar.
>>
>>8575800
I, like a reasonable sound minded human bean, don't eat bread.
>>
>>8575926

Yeah, but you eat an unreasonable amount of cock.
>>
>>8575800
This makes me miss my George Foreman grill
I used to take thick slices of sourdough, cover in butter with giant chunks of cheese and burger patties
So horrible for you in terms of calories and fat, but it was a holy experience
>>
>>8575800
>Toastie Maker
I think you mean, Grilled-Cheese Machineā„¢
>>
File: 108552747153929p.jpg (64KB, 478x478px)
108552747153929p.jpg
64KB, 478x478px
>>8575800
My mother bought one. We never used it. She still has it in her closet, I think. The plates didn't come off so it was always a bitch to clean.
Why would I use one of these over a regular pan and a press?
>>
>>8575959
There's nothing unreasonable about the amount of cock i gobble
>>
>>8575800
I did but I kept putting too much shit in my toasties then forcing the lid shut and I snapped the hinges.
>>
>>8575800
That looks really unusable compared to waffle maker.
>>
File: feels.png (225KB, 2400x2400px) Image search: [Google]
feels.png
225KB, 2400x2400px
>>8575800
mine broke and my parents say we don't need another one since we have a mini grill (which takes forever to setup and clean)
Feels bad, man
>>
File: IMG_0917.jpg (1MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0917.jpg
1MB, 3264x2448px
You appear to be implying some kind of implication.

I've been using this glorious thing for over 10 years.
>>
>>8575800

Because I can easily make hot toasted sandwiches in a plain frying pan.
>>
>>8575806
wtf is bacon seasoning?
>>
>>8575800
Dude....
How do these things work........
>>
File: NEW-original-salt.jpg (201KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
NEW-original-salt.jpg
201KB, 800x800px
>>8576728

Seasoning that tastes like bacon.
>>
all these fucking shitters who think a toastie is just "a hot sandwich" are ignorant fucks who has no idea what they're talking about. toasties are in their own classification because of their hot pocket-like nature, with sealed edges and hot, melted insides. the sealed edges make the whole thing much less messy, and the shape of the toastie maker encourages puffy pockets of filling as opposed to it all oozing out the sides. you get the satisfying thickness of the compressed crusts contrasted with the fluffy interior, especially if you use something like cream cheese.

>>8576739
real simply:
1. make sandwich
2. put sandwich in toastie maker
3. close toastie maker. Sometimes requires force.
4. wait 5 minutes
5. open toastie maker
6. wait 5 minutes for it to cool down
7. eat delicious toastie with melty fillings
8. wonder how you'd gone so long without it.
>>
>>8576755
>8. wonder how you'd gone so long without it.

Assuming you're a retard who can't use a frying pan perhaps....
>>
>>8576777
Can you read? Can you fucking read? There's a difference between a toastie and a grilled cheese you shit throwing retard. You fucking nigger. Get the fuck off this board and never, EVER post here again.
>>
>>8576796

>> There's a difference between a toastie and a grilled cheese

I'm very aware. It's also irrelevant because you can do the same thing in a pan assuming you are capable of a little thought.

Press down on the center of the bread before you assemble your sandwich. Then while you're cooking it in the pan use your spatula to press on the edge of the crust. to get it compressed.

You don't need to buy a special tool to make your "toasties", you just need to apply your brain.
>>
>>8575800
I have a thing called a pan which suffices for the task of adequately toasting sandwiches, thank you very much.
>>
>>8576804
You are so hopelessly wrong. Only true culinary masters are capable of even comprehending the procedure to make a true toastie with out a press. What you are describing is a sure fire way to make a mess and ruin your toastie
>>
>>8576812
Aren't you the same guy that said pegging isn't gay?
>>
>>8576827
Pegging isn't gay. Traps aren't gay. Futa is gay.
>>
It's the only thing sandwich loafs are good for.
Molten peanut butter sammies
>>
>>8576740
xD le bacon narwhalz reddit
>>
File: limmys_show_1.jpg (46KB, 620x368px) Image search: [Google]
limmys_show_1.jpg
46KB, 620x368px
>>8575959
kek
>>
>>8575800
i do. and its the deep dish one...

thats not a toasted sandwich maker have to have fillings thin or it comes out of the hot bread.
>>
>>8576833
lel
>>
I do. It's probably 30 years old but still works great. Pain in the ass to clean tho.
>>
I've got two, both are probably 15 years old by now and the one that's not in the attic sees pretty regular use.

The cuisinart ice cream maker that I inherited is much more of a waste of space.
>>
>>8576755
>6. wait 5 minutes for it to cool down
Fuck that, my tongue can get fucked, I'm hungry NOW!
>>
I swear I own this exact model.
>>
>people who think pan fried sandwich and toastie are the same thing
>>
>>8575801
Why did I laugh
>>
>>8576984
Look here, cunt, I was cooking toasted sandwiches before flash content was even a thing, let alone your fucking slowpoke.txt maymay.
>>
>>8575800
I do! mine even has removable plates to make waffles and a panini press among other things!
>>
>>8578710
Holy fuckin shit baby oh my god....
>>
>>8575800
Dude guys what model or brand of toastie maker would you most highly recommend?
>>
>>8581188
I've got one of these. Whatever is cheap will do the job, this seems to be the generic design
>>
>>8581273
here's an example of the same one rebranded
>>
File: cathy.jpg (18KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
cathy.jpg
18KB, 480x360px
amazing product
https://youtu.be/-5JchC0nQcM
Thread posts: 49
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.