[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I made Fettucine Alfredo and it tasted okay.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_20170213_154711900.jpg (2MB, 4320x2432px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170213_154711900.jpg
2MB, 4320x2432px
I made Fettucine Alfredo and it tasted okay.
>>
Oh.
>>
File: 1330721439979.gif (64KB, 371x464px) Image search: [Google]
1330721439979.gif
64KB, 371x464px
Looks nice OP
>>
>>8574368
Ragu and noodies? Yum. My second favorite to sketti n butter
>>
>>8574417
That is not ragu.

>Ragu: The recipes' common characteristics are the presence of meat and the fact that all are sauces for pasta. The most typical are ragù alla bolognese (Bolognese sauce). Other types are ragù alla napoletana (Neapolitan ragù), and ragù alla Barese (sometimes made with horse meat).
>>
File: 1485576818975.jpg (11KB, 180x192px) Image search: [Google]
1485576818975.jpg
11KB, 180x192px
>>8574368
>>
Good deal OP, italian staples are always tasty and usually very simple
>>
File: fishing.jpg (9KB, 302x167px) Image search: [Google]
fishing.jpg
9KB, 302x167px
looks good, is that those dollar packets in the store, cause they are good.
>>
>>8574669
>>
I thought that was called carbonara
>>
>>8576052
>not even making your own alfredo sauce which is simple as fuck

so basically you cooked some noodles?
>>
best thing of fettuccine alfredo is that in Italy they don't exist
>>
>>8576079
It really is just a fatty dish but I do like it once in a while. Although I actually put a chopped ribeye beef in it instead of chicken which I don't think I've ever seen anyone else do. I just like it with the cheesy sauce. Just make a medium rare ribeye on my grill with only cracked black pepper and chop it up and add on top of the pasta and the sauce and mix it up.
>>
>>8574368
Looks like shit OP. Make the sauce yourself, it's literally just "melt butter in a pan, add cream, let cream start bubbling, add grated Romano cheese, pinch of salt, pinch of pepper." You can fancy it up with nutmeg if you want. The fettuccine should be tossed in the sauce, the sauce shouldn't be dumped on top.

>>8576091
I like blackened chicken or shrimp on top of mine, along with some sauteed bell peppers for color and crunch, mushrooms for some earthiness and more vitamins, maybe some diced tomatoes for acidity. Scallions make a nice garnish too.
>>
>>8576534
I've been wanting to try with some shrimp but it's hard to find good ones here. Thanks for reminding me to keep looking.
>>
>>8576534
I did make the sauce myself...
>>
>>8574368
No shrimp or chicken? Looks pretty good but not very satisfying. At least a side of nice french bread
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.