[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what to cook for my valentines date

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

I have:
one half chicken (breast, thigh and leg)
2 large onions
500g potatoes
150g cheddar cheese
rice
bread
garlic
mixed herbs (oregano, rosemary, thyme sage etc)
about $1.50 cash

what the fuck do I do
>>
>>8572690
Roasted chicken, onions and potatoes with a cheesy garlic bread
>>
>>8572690
make it something you don't like and then order pizza for yourself.
>>
Roast chicken with with roast potatoes onions. Toss potatoes in garlic oil, with some herbs put in.
>>
Thanks for the good ideas anons. I'm not sure why garlic bread didn't occur to me. And with the $1.50 I could probably go out and buy a lemon and some lettuce or something and make a simple lemon - pepper salad to go with the roast chicken. You guys are alright.

>valentines is on a tuesday
>be a paycheck to paycheck cuck
>get paid on a wednesday
I'll take her out for something nicer on the weekend but thanks for the tips.
>>
I will be eating a four-course meal consisting of:

>Loneliness
>Loneliness
>Loneliness

and, my personal favorite -
>Loneliness
>>
>>8572690
I see two great options.
Roast chicken and do potato wedges. You could put some shredded cheese on the wedges for a nice touch. Saute the onions and serve with it.
You can make garlic bread as well. Use the thyme either on the chicken, on the potatoes, or on the garlic bread.

Or; do a "wok".
Dice all of the chicken. Saute chicken, garlic and diced onions. Add boiled rice.
Only do this if you have soy sauce, though. Otherwise, definitely go with roasted chicken.
>>
Seafood & pasta.

In two separate dishes.
>>
>>8572690
A nice big meal of pussy around your mouth
>>
>>8573395
A true chef could make her/him cum without a single touch.
>>
>>8573404
>>8573395
A true chef would cut the pelvis off and roast it in the oven.
>>
>>8572690
Stuff the chicken breast with everything else and put it in the oven for 25 mins on 200C

He/she will be gobbling your cock in no time.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.