[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hormones in food responsible for epidemic of male breasts growth

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: hormones in food.jpg (81KB, 769x1024px) Image search: [Google]
hormones in food.jpg
81KB, 769x1024px
American males are growing breasts at alarming rates due to the hormones present in every day food.
How to recognize and avoid foods saturated with growth hormones or there is nothing we can do to avoid this genetic disaster.
Are there any safe foods left to eat?
>>
File: uuuuhhh.jpg (109KB, 777x720px) Image search: [Google]
uuuuhhh.jpg
109KB, 777x720px
Do phytoestrogens also explain the non-trivial increase in feminized 20-somethings who crossdress and have gay relationships with like-minded herbivore men over the internet?
>>
no

it's because of the internet
>>
>>8567581
I'm intentionally developing breasts to help me achieve my dream of becoming the little girl.
>>
>>8567609
>little girl
>breasts
ruh roh
>>
is that why millennial males all have such high voices?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PrsPj28iQZw
>>
>>8567611
Yeah, just like my Chinese animes. What the h*ck are you trying to say?
>>
>>8567615
no, he's just gay
>>
>>8567581
>tfw you will never get to hear an art bell coast to coast am episode ever again
>>
>>8567615

millenials have high voices because they're more androgynous.

Androgyny/neoteny is the "future" of evolution: bigger brains, higher IQs, taller heights.

If you look around the map, the tallest people (northeast europe) tend to have higher voices and less facial hair.

If you go down into the mediterranean, people are swarthy, hairy, and have deeper voices, but are shorter.

higher natural T levels means you will grow to a shorter height, because T correlates with E.
>>
File: anime turns you gay.png (599KB, 800x1280px) Image search: [Google]
anime turns you gay.png
599KB, 800x1280px
>>8567589
i blame anime

if you don't believe me, just go on /a/, any ERP thread quickly fills up and autosages because everyone is so lonely that they would settle for a relationship with another guy
>>
wtf I'm trans now
>>
>>8567635
>northeast europe

i thought the dutch were tallest
>>
>>8567581
LOL! Never though I'd see a pic of Art Bell on /ck/!

He went to the P.I. and got himself a smokin' little Filipina after his wife died...
>>
>>8567647

They're the tallest, but their height comes mainly from their legs (similar to blacks).

Scandinavians/Finns are more torso height, which is neotenous.
>>
>>8567640
as a bisexual man that loves traps (but not makeup or garish clothing, shemales are gross) I love this fad

some cute socks, a skirt for easy access and tomboyish faces? muh dick
>>
Man grew breasts 'because of hormones in his beloved fried chicken meals'
http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/weird-news/man-grew-breasts-because-hormones-6083132

picture of male tits included
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.