[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How can this be a delicacy? What's in there to eat?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5

File: friedchickenfeet.jpg (76KB, 504x374px) Image search: [Google]
friedchickenfeet.jpg
76KB, 504x374px
How can this be a delicacy?

What's in there to eat?
>>
they taste great
>>
You eat the whole thing, ya dingus.
>>
The bones are small, there's a bit of meat there to justify it's usual place as a starter, snack, or soup addition. Maybe you should try it before shitposting about it
>>
>>8567006

Skin and cartilage
>>
Delicious cartilage
>>
>>8567006
Know this white guy married to a Vietnamese girl who refuses to eat any Viet food, but tells me how good the chicken feet are. It's convinced me to try them.
>>
>give me the part that was in constant contact with chicken shit please

t.Asian man
>>
>>8567006
I use them for stock.
>>
>>8567061
>it's OK to take literal intestines of stuff them with meat, but god forbid you eat a trotter
>>
>>8567076
yeah ok fair enough touche
>>
>>8567076
no one eats large intestines jackass, and chyme is just bile and food mash
>>
>>8567006
it's not a delicacy

just delicious skin and cartilage

good for joints and skin
>>
File: pork.jpg (34KB, 400x399px) Image search: [Google]
pork.jpg
34KB, 400x399px
>>8567081
People do in fact eat large intestines.
>>
those chicken feet look fucking huge
>>
>>8567006
i buy a pack once in a while to scare the kids with
>>
File: 20140623_003013.jpg (829KB, 2048x1152px) Image search: [Google]
20140623_003013.jpg
829KB, 2048x1152px
They taste exactly like chicken wings, but with knuckles.
And they're insanely fucking cheap. You can get them for about $1/lb, and while a good amount of the weight is just bone you still get a sack full of chicken feet for less than a mcchicken.

Pic related, they're a staple bar food in Korea. This was a BIG fucking bowl for four and it only cost about 3500W
>>
>>8567138
Looks good, senpai. I Ioved pojangmajas in korea. Some weirdass shit, but it was max fun. Koreans know how to party. Soju flowed, I'll say that.
>>
I don't know why people freak out when you tell them chicken feet is tasty

They're skinned or else they'd be yellow and tough as shit and nobody eats them as a meal by itself.

Its just delicious gelatinous fatty piece of meat and absolutely divine when cooked properly
>>
>>8567006
I fucking love these in dim sum tbqh famingo
>>
Same reason why thin sliced pig ears are a thing.
>>
>>8567101
>boneless
Must not be from the UK then.
>>
File: fghjvdfhj.jpg (93KB, 649x368px) Image search: [Google]
fghjvdfhj.jpg
93KB, 649x368px
>>8567101
It is someones job to invert them.
>>
People are afraid of eating chicken legs?? This is hilarious. They are amazing. It's like what these people have said
>>8567014
>>8567138
>>
If you like the taste of chicken skin, then you'd probably like a chicken foot.

The texture takes getting used to because there's no meat to speak of and it's mostly just a kind of cushion of fat with bits of cartilage and bone here and there. They aren't very nice but the skin is still nice, crispy chicken skin.

They're only really shitty when they've been boiled instead of bbq'd/fried. Then they're just pure shit.
>>
>>8567006
they're not that bad tbch

they're just not a lot to eat and there's a lot of bone to eat around; very labour-intensive snack
>>
>>8567006
It's a delicacy because there's only 2 small feet per chicken, compared to the rest of the bird that ain't shit.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.