[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Alright, anon.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 7

File: IMG_0455.jpg (47KB, 480x540px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0455.jpg
47KB, 480x540px
What's your signature dish?
>>
Grilled cheese sandwich
>>
>>8566776
That's review bruhs dad, they have the same eyes.
>>
Okra Shrimp with Apple Foam Tahiti
>>
Flour quesadilla
>>
spicy tomato pasta sauce or baked potato with spicy beans
>>
File: IMAG0247.jpg (881KB, 2688x1520px) Image search: [Google]
IMAG0247.jpg
881KB, 2688x1520px
Steak, eggs and steak cut fries topped with green onions chives sour cream thick cut bacon made into strips and cheese.
>>
instant ramen (drain water) can of condensed tomato soup (undiluted) can of tuna and put some tony chachere's seasoning on it, maybe some parmesan or honey mustard
>>
>>8566776
artichoke dip
>>
File: images-33.jpg (13KB, 310x163px) Image search: [Google]
images-33.jpg
13KB, 310x163px
>>8566776
Who would win in a cook off
>>
raw apple.
>>
>>8566778
>implying Bobby Flay fucks women
>>
I can make the best macaroni and cheese you've ever had in your life
>>
>>8566941
how do you do it senpai?
>>
Kisses.
>>
>>8566941
pls reply i want recipe
>>
The best chicken tendies ever

No dipping sauce needed
>>
>>8567176
perfecto, threads over chaps
>>
File: IMG_0204.jpg (2MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0204.jpg
2MB, 4032x3024px
Chicken Kiev
>>
File: Senator Paacharmstrong.png (309KB, 557x605px) Image search: [Google]
Senator Paacharmstrong.png
309KB, 557x605px
>>8566776
Breakfast sausages with home fries (onion and peppers included) and popeye eggs sprinkled with cayenne and a little paprika.

Sometimes I overcook the eggs and don't get the god-tier runny yolk, but when I get it right it's literally >mfw
>>
>>8566776
Schnitzel burger.
>>
egg sandwich
>>
>>8566776
Chicken cacciatore. I love that shit.
>>
Sliding ribs
Have to be very careful when moving the product to grill to finish or it turns into a disaster
>>
>>8566776
Toasted sandwich

Beef, Gherkin, 3/4 Cheddar 1/4 Mozzarella, Tomato, English Mustard

Beatiful
>>
chicken marengo
>>
File: peg.jpg (51KB, 750x1000px) Image search: [Google]
peg.jpg
51KB, 750x1000px
>>8566776
spapeggy and meatballs.
>>
>>8566776
Frozen pizza
>>
>>8566776
Fried rice,
Rice cooked with chicken stock
Carrot, corn, peas,
Shrimp coated in a mix of oyster sauce, sesame oil, soysauce and chilli flakes,
Egg
Left over chicken or pork
Green onion and cilantro

-Cook the shrimp and set aside once sauce has boiled off excess juices or water
-Cook carrots corn and peas in same pan untill desired softness
-when carrots are finally cooked (they'll be the longest) add in rice. Then cooked egg and chicken or pork.
-put green onion and cilantro ontop
>>
Roasted chicken. All I do is wash, cut the ends off of and score a lemon and stuff that into a chicken. Rub the skin with salt, black and white pepper, and powdered rosemary. Put lemon juice in the bottom of the roasting pan and a couple spoons of water, cover and roast 350F for a couple hours. Works well with some barley, rice dishes, couscous, and really any vegetables.
>>
condiment soup, you go to any fast food place and steal as much of their ketchup barbecue and mayonnaise as you can. Mix in a bowl and bon apetit
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.