[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are some good soda alternatives? I love Mountain Dew, but

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: Kingpin drinks soda.webm (1MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Kingpin drinks soda.webm
1MB, 1280x720px
What are some good soda alternatives? I love Mountain Dew, but I drink too much of it.
>>
Water.
>>
>>8563995
Milk
>>
A liter of goat piss mixed with a kg of sugar.
>>
>>8564014

He said he wants to drink less Mountain Dew...
>>
sprite
>>
File: 1461107157811.png (195KB, 906x693px) Image search: [Google]
1461107157811.png
195KB, 906x693px
>>8563997

Yeah fpbp. Diet is a bad tasting imitation of the real thing. Diet Dr Pepper is alright and so is Coke Zero when cold and not flat (it goes flat very fast, I get cans instead of 2 liters)

Water is best. Have a Mountain Dew on the weekend, like 24oz and go clean the rest the week. If you're addicted, taper off with a pack of 12.
>>
Seltzer water and anything else you want.
I've found the best replacement for MD is seltzer and pineapple juice
>>
>>8564061
That sounds interesting. I might try that. Thanks.
>>
>>8563995

Mello Yello, Mountain Holler, Hillbilly Holler, Mountain Splash, Mountain Lightning
>>
>>8563995
Carbonated water + Juice

Key lime juice works great. Its so strong you only need a capful to make a liter. Pomegranate juice is good too. And you can make coconut water go a lot further this way too.

I use a SodaStream carbonator but don't use any of their sodamixes just juice.
>>
Hawaiian Punch
>>
>>8564061
Yes keep dumping sugar into your body
>>
just go to straight carbonated water, if you look at the ingredients you can easily avoid the ones that have added sweeteners and shit.

if you have any safeway stores near you (safeway, randalls, tom thumb) their store brand is Refreshe and is usually sold for dirt fucking cheap in a ton of different flavors.

this is my go to when my soda craving rears its ugly head. do some black coffee or unsweet tea too if you need the caffeine (because that initial soda quit withdrawal is nasty as hell)
>>
water you disgusting fuck
>>
>>8563995
>>>8564014
>
>He said he wants to drink less Mountain Dew...
Loool
>>
>>8563997
>>
like everyone else is saying, drink water. but be mindful of the temperature. im going to guess that you drink mountain dew cold, so have iced water instead. the cold temp can help in adjusting away from soda. this worked for me when i quit soft drinks.
>>
>>8563995
I used to drink a lot of soda, mostly coke. About 500 ml every day. But I was getting kinda fat so I decided to avoid all soda.

Nowadays I only drink water and beer during the weekends. I don't miss soda at all. Actually I find it way too sweet no.

I sometimes get mineral/carbonated water when I want to drink something fuzzy.
>>
>>8564127
Juice has almost as much sugar as soda, and it's more expensive.

Don't fall for the natural = healthy propaganda.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.