[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/ck/onfessions thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

File: l-8695[1].jpg (158KB, 700x394px) Image search: [Google]
l-8695[1].jpg
158KB, 700x394px
Get it off your chest. Whatever disgusting, pathetic, retarded food habits you have, admit it right now.
>>
i've never actually eaten food
>>
>>8560423

Sigh... I'll admit it I'm obese, 339lbs. I will go through a large double pepperoni, bacon, double cheese pizza with ranch and a side of cheesy bread like a snack. It's largely the fault of society. I admit that it is partially my fault because I can't stop eating but I would say it is 80% the fault of society. Society made me this way. I was abused heavily as a child and sexually too. My parents were horrible and my brother sadistic. I had difficulty opening up to people all the time and still do. By the time I was 18 I was only 5'6, and 127lbs, balding, and with a dick slightly longer than 4 inches and not much better girth. But I mean I was not fat at the time, people said I had a nice face/funny personality and my hair was only beginning to recede. I managed to meet a girl. We were together for 3 years and it took me 2.5 years to open up to her fully. Then I caught her cheating and she ripped me apart. She used my past against me and made me feel horrible and she would demean me behind my back sexually to her friends. And then whenever I tried to meet other women they wouldn't even give me second thought because all they could see was a disgusting short, bald emotionally broken wreck. So no, I don't fucking care if I am obese you fucking faggots. SOCIETY MADE ME LIKE THIS. And all the fucking ADVERTISING of muscular attractive tall men in movies and commercials reinforces what is fucking almost unattainable for most because they don't have perfect genetics. So now I eat tons of food because it is the only thing that makes me feel ok and I like to drink a lot of gin/vodka and when I can get it I take oxycotin, and vicodin. I hate this world i ate this world i fucking HATE THIS WORLD and I fucking HATE women and I DON'T FUCKING CARE IF YOU JUDGE ME FUCK ALL OF YOU
>>
I'm on week 5 of 12 of a 600 calorie per day diet

AMA
>>
>>8560495

How do you feel?
>>
>>8560502

Little more tired than usual.
Week 1 I was really hungry.
Week 2 I wasn't hungry at all.
Already showing gains of fat loss in chest and stomach.
Down 15 pounds of my 30 pound goal.
Walking 7 miles a day after work.

Going okay. There's a good deal of criticize of a 600 cal diet and mention of your body entering 'starvation mode', but its a bunch of bullshit. Once you meet your weight loss goal, just eat smart and the weight won't stack back on.
>>
>>8560514

If you have the willpower keep at it man.

You are a guy right? If so I'd recommend lifting weights too. Try to retain as much muscle as you can and if you are going to eat 600 cal per day at least at least eat a decent amount of protein.
>>
>>8560520

No access to a gym. Doing calisthenics to retain lean muscle.
>>
>>8560526

That works. You could also buy some free weights and do some basic exercises.
>>
>>8560495
Hey i just started back on 800 a day, was 150kg last may down to 100. down 8 since Jan 1st.

Feelsgoodman
>>
>>8560543

Good job bro. Keep them gains going.
>>
>>8560456
cool pasta dude
>>
Sometimes, when I set an MRE on a tray, it's not nice.
>>
I went vegetarian this year and holy fuck I'm so craving Korean barbeque right now it's ridiculous
>>
I use pans over and over without washing them
>>
when I get pizzas and garlic bread I use the boxes they came in as plates because I hate washing up
if i'm feeling lazy i'll use oven trays like 4-5 times between washing
>>
i put nacho cheese doritos on my peanut butter and jelly sandwiches.
>>
If I need a dish, it gets washed with water and paper towels. I can't use soap.
It only gets soaped if it goes in the dishwater.

I add salt to drained ramen sometimes.
>>
>>8560456
>I hate this world i ate this world
>i ate this world

pls don't eat me
>>
>>8561051
I, too, use cast iron
>>
>>8560495
So basically you've joined the leisurely ranks of autists and their unlimited free government money?
Welcome to our ranks. You will become a normie among us at 400 calories a day.
>>
>>8560423
was going to make steak for a friend (it was a thin cut) so i decided to slice it into strips and toss them in a beaten egg and bread them, they freaked out about me wasting meat for like 10 minutes and was being a real bitch about it, she threw the uncooked meat out and i tried one little strip i was going to do for taste testing and it tasted fine although needed a bit more salt. is what i did so wrong?
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.