[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Making Nutraloaf Good?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: Veggie_Loaf_Prison_Food.jpg (445KB, 2560x1366px) Image search: [Google]
Veggie_Loaf_Prison_Food.jpg
445KB, 2560x1366px
Sup /b/, this has been crossing my mind for a while
We can all agree that Nutraloaf is pretty damn horrible.
Like so bad you would rather suck your inmate's dick for a better alternative
But is there any way to make this cancer good?
maybe changing up the recipe by replacing the shittest ingredients with good ones.
>>
>>8560250

My first thought was "we are not /b/" but then I realized we kind of are /b/...
>>
>>8560257
kek whoops my bad I meant /ck/, made too many threads down in /b/.
>>
File: IMG_5874.png (525KB, 800x445px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5874.png
525KB, 800x445px
>>8560257
/ck/ is /b/ for land whales.
>>
>>8560261

Can you give me a rundown of exactly what the hell that thing is? Are you literally in prison?
>>
>>8560282
whole wheat bread, non-dairy cheese, raw carrots, spinach, seedless raisins,
Great Northern beans, vegetable oil, tomato paste, powdered milk, and dehydrated potato flakes
>>
>>8560282
btw I have all of the recipes to create it and I'm willing to try a custom one from anyone.

This is all for fun and a possible experiment of
making something that total hell, decent or good.
>>
File: IMG_1202.png (1MB, 1334x750px)
IMG_1202.png
1MB, 1334x750px
>>8560282
When you're in jail this is how they punish you, with warden loaf

It's wet garbage and it's what you get if you refuse food or fuck around with food (throw it, hoard it and give the prison horrible fruit flies etc)

They already take away your freedom so they have to get creative and weird like lock you in an empty room naked for weeks or beat the shit out of you, then throw you in a naked room for weeks and then feed you this shit and if you don't eat your confined to a chair and a feeding tube inserted

that's what I get for driving with a suspended license
>>
if you change it, it isnt nutraloaf. retard thread.
>>
Nutraloaf is nigger jail food
>>
Nutraloaf sorta reminds me of the hurggin.
>>
>>8560592
Fair, and my god that's terrible, hopefully, ill be a good boy throughout my life.

Aside that,
changing the recipe of
>>8560290
will not make it nutraloaf
agree
but again, willing to try anything /ck/ throws at to make it good.
>>
>>8560261
/ck/ is /b/ with a food theme 2bh.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.