[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Italian sausage??

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_6285.png (326KB, 589x424px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6285.png
326KB, 589x424px
I've got like 3 links of Italian sausage. What can I make with it? I was thinking of just tossing it into some tomato sauce and eat it with pasta
>>
That's legit not a bad idea if you want a cheap meal that doesn't taste like ass. Put some herbs in it though, for the love of god.
>>
>>8558474
>I was thinking of just tossing it into some tomato sauce and eat it with pasta
Right on the money. That's what I do most of the time with it.
>>
make risotto with it
>>
>>8558474
Jambalaya is good

Or you can do it breakfast style with a bunch of potatoes, eggs, and peas
>>
File: file.png (236KB, 787x426px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
236KB, 787x426px
I usually hate rice in a box shit but this+italian sausage is tasty as fuck
>>
>>8558474
a weeknight favorite: http://www.foodandwine.com/recipes/pasta-sausage-basil-and-mustard
>>
>>8559171
>jambalayah mix
Heresey
>>
>>8559171
I like their products for the convenience (red beans & rice is great), but andouille, or smoked sausage is far better senpai
>>
break the suasagge into chunks, saute with peppers, onions, garlic, salt and pepper. throw it in a bread and top with cheese.

kinda like a cheesesteak
>>
please remove the skin, brown and break up in pan. add chunks of onion and mushrooms if you like. use as filling for an epic omlett. top or add cheese of your choice and have some good crusty bread with butter and jam.
>>
>>8559023
this
>>
>>8559649
>not having that snap as your teeth penetrate the skin
>>
>>8559237
>red beans and rice and andouille
absofuckinglutely.
>>
>links of sausage

you have three sausages
>>
Fry, cut in half, sprinkle lemon and eat with bread.
>>
slice and fry them and pour some beaten eggs in it for a sausage omelette.
>>
>>8558474

goes well with camembert
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.