[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Two sides of beans Explain this

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_1092.jpg (227KB, 1300x957px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1092.jpg
227KB, 1300x957px
>Two sides of beans
Explain this
>>
Maybe they like beans
>>
The cup of beans belong to the person sitting to the left who doesn't like their foods to touch.

t. stock image photographer who took this photo
>>
>>8554700
its extra beans for the family and the hungry young'uns
>>
>>8554700
the beans on the plate are eatin' beans
the beans in the side dish are for throwin'
gotta keep around some nice, soft throwin' beans.
>>
>>8554734

>tfw yankees don't even know about throwin' beans.
>>
>>8554714
A camera took this photo. You didn't.
>>
>>8554871
I am a camera.
>>
>>8554874
Can I... use you?
>>
>>8554877
Only if you promise to be delicate with me.
>>
>>8554879
But I like it rough.
>>
>>8554887
You can click me as hard as you want but just don't break me.

Oh, and I like to keep the flash on. I like to capture everything in sight.
>>
>>8554879
>delicate

Not dolica.
>>
u fucking reddit niggers need to GO BACK
>>
Beans are good for you
>>
Man, FUCK beans rn. I ate like almost a full 29oz can yesterday and a crapload of citrus and my asshole is literally torn up from the massive amounts of poop that have issued forth.

fuck this, baloney and pasta for the next few days, this HURTS
>>
>>8555341
>Not even a full 29 oz can

You are like a baby. I eat 3 cans of beans a day and my shits feel totally comfortable. There is definitely more volume, but it comes out easy enough.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.