[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Worst Pizza

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: ToppersTot.jpg (41KB, 600x337px) Image search: [Google]
ToppersTot.jpg
41KB, 600x337px
>be a kid
>my mother used to buy ellio's frozen pizza. >for years I thought that was as bad as pizza got
>go to montreal and had some awful pizza with salami under the cheese and giant hunks of green pepper on top
>also try "metro pizza" with no cheese at all
>nothing could be worse than montreal pizza
>go to wisconsin
>eat pic related - topper's loaded tot-zza
>this is far and away the worst pizza
>is it even fucking pizza?
>midwest friends pour blue cheese and chipotle ranch dressing all over slices before eating it
>i couldn't even make this shit up as a satire of bad pizza
>have greasy bacon and chocolate bread for dessert
>they pour extra frosting on top of that before eating
wtf, toppers?! you guys are the worst. but you're obviously plugged into the local taste, which is beyond horrible.

worst pizza you've had?
>>
>>8553094
Only bad pizza I've never had is when it included toppings I knew I wasn't going to like or was under cooked
>>
I had a friend back in college who tried to make pizza on one of these outdoor grills sprinkled around campus whilst living in the dorms
>had no idea there were different kinds of flours, literally picked the cheapest white AP at the store
>didn't get yeast for some reason
>decided it made sense to make the dough a straight batter, and pour it out
>doesn't even wait for it to cook at all before dumping on the Prego
>tosses garbage tier "mexican cheese mix" on top along with some salami
>couldn't get the fire going right, so poured a ton of lighter fluid on bottom tier briquettes to get them to light
>ofc he then plopped the tray with the pizza right into the ensuing flames so it tasted like lighter fluid
>twisted foil over top "so it's like a real pizza oven inside"
>turns into hideous semi-gelatinous mess that couldn't even be generously described as 'go 'za
>he smothers it in ranch and eats it anyway after smoking a bowl
Other than that he was a pretty okay roommate.
>>
>>8553102
This shit had tater tots, ranch dressing instead of tomato sauce and cheddar cheese instead of mozzarella. While not undercooked it was amazingly greasy and bready, There was some kind of shortening in the crust so it was as wet as an undercooked crust, but the wetness was grease - kinda like an extreme riff on Pizza Hut.
>>
>>8553135
If the likelihood of enjoy it was very low then why even try it. Just to be disappoint and make a tread on /ck/ about some nasty ass meme pizza from a shithole in wisconsion?
>>
File: 20150904_085020.jpg (1MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
20150904_085020.jpg
1MB, 3264x2448px
worst pizza i ever had was a $9 slice of cheese pizza pizza from canada's wonderland that tasted like cardboard

i threw it in the garbage
>>
Probably some frozen pizza I bought a few months the back that was undercooked.

To this day I still can't figure out how to cook a frozen pizza without it being soggy in the middle and hard and overcooked on top/around the sides.

I think I should've defrosted it despite the instructions.
>>
>>8553166
>why even try it
Both of my brothers in law were raving about it and ordered it for a family get together. Ate a slice to be polite. To be fair the bacon on it made it possible to choke down. But I couldn't bring myself to slather it with salad dressing like they were doing. That seemed to be the purpose - a grasy bacon flavored delivery system for salad dressing.

Regardless my wife had fun putting the leftovers down the garbage disposal the next morning. And we're people who are very against wasting food. In this case we were happy to make an exception.
>>
File: 1484171003963.jpg (58KB, 412x627px) Image search: [Google]
1484171003963.jpg
58KB, 412x627px
>>8553094
For me it's the McChicken, the worst pizza
>>
File: IMG_1217.gif (2MB, 720x404px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1217.gif
2MB, 720x404px
>>8553127
>>
Tomato paste and processed cheese on some kind of reheated frozen crust. This was in China.
>>
Out of curiosity what pizza do you like, OP?
>>
>>8554126
Neapolitan would be my ideal, but any place that does pizza that isn't overly bready or greasy is OK by me as long as they don't use shit tier ingredients. So Domino's and Pizza Hut wouldn't cut it, but a local slice joint in New Haven, Brooklyn, South Jersey or Philly probably would. Unless they cheaped out. But until recently I thought the Buffalo/BBQ chicken pizza was just a rebellion against pizza's origin. I knew there were fat perverts who considered ranch dressing a pizza condiment. I didn't know how far down the rabbit hole into depravity people would still consider "normal" until I saw this ranch dressing - tater tots - bacon abomination.

This gave me pause. It made me think, "Wow... some of us really do live in different worlds."
>>
By far the worst pizza I've ever had was in Zapala, Argentina. It was essentially just bread with cheese and a single olive on each slice. No sauce at all.
>>
>>8555994
You come across as an incredibly obnoxious person that nobody likes going anywhere with because all you do is whine that it isn't /ck/ meme approved and instead of abstaining you have some just so you can be a martyr and cry about it afterwards about how stupid and uncultured everyone but you is.
>>
>>8557056
Interesting way to put it. I definitely bite my tongue in places like Chicago and Wisconsin, and just watch in quiet horror as the locals indulge in stuff that looks like foodcrimes from my perspective. Because I understand they don't share my perspective. And that's OK. I don't consider myself the arbiter of good taste.

But I can't help but notice that with some foods, pizza in particular people take great glee in coming up with the most obscene variations possible. And this happens in places where the standards are so low to begin with that overkill seems like a logical way to improve things. Sort of a resignation that since quality is inaccessible, or out of reach for regular people you way as well just revel in excess. And at a certain point that becomes a disgusting spectacle if you're not used to seeing it.

Watching obese people cover slices of tater tot and bacon pizza with blue cheese dressing is over the fucking line to me. It's not indulgent anymore. It's just tragically absurd.
>>
Sounds like a shitty baked potato pizza, which is actually good. Also pot roast pizza is pretty solid as well.
If you don't like greasy shit, don't eat it.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.