[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's the best wing chain?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: QSL-logo-lrg.png (62KB, 317x137px) Image search: [Google]
QSL-logo-lrg.png
62KB, 317x137px
What's the best wing chain?
>>
File: 1434861025628.png (14KB, 640x400px) Image search: [Google]
1434861025628.png
14KB, 640x400px
>>8550751
Since all of the good local places closed, I've been getting Wing Stop and really have nothing bad to say about it. They really need a plain flavored hot sauce with a heat between the regular hot and Atomic, though.

Haven't tried the Quaker Steak place as it's sort of out of the way and for the longest time I just assumed it had something to do with motor oil and wasn't really aware they served food.
>>
wings over
>>
Not a chain, but if you can find a Korean wing place in your town they make a nice change of pace from hooters or bdubs
>>
>>8550782
THIS. Love their west texas mesquite rub, blackened cajun is godly too, as well as their sweet chili and honey mustard. Fries are awesome, thick hot and crispy, and their waffle fries are damn good too. Get the fries with the available seasonings and dipping sauces and BAM! you've got a kickass meal right there.
>>
>>8550926
the fries at the one near me suck ass half the time, but the wings are consistently fucking good

hot garlic master race
>>
>>8550751
>Quaker steak & lube
>& lube
>lube
What?
>>
>>8552192

I'm actually a cook at a Wings Over, and can attest to this. Fresh out of the fryer, they're god tier, but sitting in styrofoam boxes, they do not travel well. Our normal French fries are pretty lackluster to begin with though imo
>>
>>8552598
Do you know what a car is?
>>
>>8552598
It's a pun on Quaker State you dip.

The restaurant has a racing/car/motorcycle theme. There's transportation memorabilia and 1:1 models of cars and motorcycles hanging from the walls, there are shop fans on the ceiling, visible gas pumps outside.
>>
>>8550751
I'd say lube, but it and wildwings are the only chains I've been to. Bdubs is fucking terrible.
>>
>>8552598
You don't use ketchup to lube your steak? How do you eat that dry shit?
>>
>wing chain

Do Americans really do this?
>>
>>8552957
Thanks.
>>
>>8550751
I saw this place on food network years ago.

I lived about 2 hours from one at the time so I drove up there.

I was OK, Worth the drive I suppose
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.