[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey fello crum bums, is it bad to have like half a 40 in your

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: steel.jpg (19KB, 450x450px) Image search: [Google]
steel.jpg
19KB, 450x450px
Hey fello crum bums, is it bad to have like half a 40 in your fridge and then like drink another down half way and fill the old one up with the rest as to not waste it?

I usually do this but right now I'm having a crisis and I want to know the opinions of other people like me
>>
Quit being a pussy and just down both of the 40s
>>
>>8548230
I would just drink the old one separately so as not to ruin the new one.
>>
>>8548233
Well the idea is to make the old one better, give it just a little bit of modern ness
>>
>>8548237
Rest assured that I understood your strategy. Since the old one's flat anyways, just power through it.
>>
Who the fuck drinks 40s? What are you 13? If you're poor, buy plastic handled liquor like a real man.
>>
>>8548247
My parents buy my alcohol for me and wont buy me hard liquor because they are misinformed
>>
>>8548230
>>8548237
Honestly your logic is sound, but personally I would drink a fresh 40 and then finish off the old one. By the time you get to the old shit you'll be buzzed enough that it won't be bad at all.
>>
>>8548239
>>8548259
Flatness just really bothers me, like I'm the kind of person to throw out a two liter of soda when there is plenty left just cause it's gone flat

But beer is more precious, so if I'm to drink it that little bit of fresh carbonation left from the more recent 40 helps a lot
>>
>worries about the crisp and freshness of steel reserve

Are you the type of faggot who sniffs the wine cork from a bottle of Mad Dog 20/20 too?

You're trying way too hard to fit in.
>>
>>8548283
Literally nothing you said makes sense
>>
>>8548290
I disagree.
>>
>>8548296
Steel Reserve doesn't taste good but flatness bothers me in general, it's quite simple really

I can't drink flat soda either, but because I am a NEET I don't have a limit of how much soda is bought for me, I do however have a weekly allowance of beer, so it's important to me to avoid throwing out as much as I can
>>
i mix mine with squirt to make shandies. palatable/10
>>
What's the best shitwhiskey I can buy? Old Grandad?
>>
>>8548384
Idk, where I'm from Rich n Rare is the cheapest and it's not that bad if you mix it, better than the cheapest vodka around anyway
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.