[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Milk is good

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

Milk contains a big package of nutrients that are especially important to bone health,” says Connie M. Weaver, PhD, who directs the nutrition department at Purdue University. “People who don’t drink milk tend to be deficient in them. So it makes good sense to encourage people to consume dairy products.”

Milk is also a good source of potassium -- another compelling reason the USDA committee increased the recommended servings from two to three in 2005, according to Penny Kris-Etherton, PhD, RD, professor of nutrition at Pennsylvania State University, who served on the committee.

Too much sodium and too little potassium together are risk factors for high blood pressure. Unfortunately, most Americans get too much salt and don’t get enough potassium. Milk isn’t the only source, to be sure. Many vegetables and fruits are also rich in potassium. But according to Kris-Etherton, experts hesitated to increase the recommended servings of vegetables, which were already more than most Americans were eating.

“Short of encouraging people to eat more vegetables, we thought the best way to ensure adequate potassium was to recommend low-fat milk,” she tells WebMD.
>>
fuck you
>>
>>8547446
Care to elaborate?
>>
I enjoy drinking milk.
>>
>>8547449
no
>>
>>8547450
I also enjoy yummy milky
>>
Milk is a drink of the demonic WHITE man

Only a demon could not only stomach but ENJOY it and its poisons

Veganism is the way of the BLACK
>>
>drinking pus

K
>>
We don't need anymore PSA's. Whites already know to drink lots of milk. The majority of blacks, Asians and Latinos are lactose intolerant and I don't want to smell their flatulence everywhere I go.
>>
I drink skim milk with aspartame and vanilla extract. very tasty.
>>
>>8547479
Hahaha great post. Well meme'd.
>>
>>8547441
>experts hesitated to increase the recommended servings of vegetables, which were already more than most Americans were eating
This is bait.
>>
>>8547495
I guess I got lucky being born in the West and not lactose intolerant. I'm enjoying a glass of whole milk right now.

Right. Now.
>>
subsidizing wealthy rural whites through the consumption of unhealthy and morally abhorrent foodstuffs
>>
>>8547532
Dank
>>
>>8547526
Pizza is a vegetable.
>>
File: 0409b664fa95909e8323694f8157932c.jpg (126KB, 1000x1300px) Image search: [Google]
0409b664fa95909e8323694f8157932c.jpg
126KB, 1000x1300px
Milk is good.
>>
>>8547441
Dr. Weaver doesn't even lactose intolerant.
>>
File: monkey-scratching-head-600x360.jpg (51KB, 600x360px) Image search: [Google]
monkey-scratching-head-600x360.jpg
51KB, 600x360px
>>8547548
What did he possible mean by this?
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.