[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Burger recipe? I have feta and vegetables at my disposal.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: lamb1.jpg (18KB, 300x237px) Image search: [Google]
lamb1.jpg
18KB, 300x237px
Burger recipe? I have feta and vegetables at my disposal.
>>
>>8546925
I dunno if this would work but make hamburger patties with fetta mixed inside of it and with veggies on the side.
>>
You should make a feta and vegetables burger.
>>
>>8546925
>burger
>feta

Fuck off
>>
>>8546933
That was super constructive. Thanks for posting. Your opinion is highly valued here.
>>
>>8546942

Ok fine, I will try again faggot.

>>8546925

Why would you want to make a burger with feta? It doesn't melt for shit, and the salt content would completely overpower the meat and any vegetables or condiments you put on it. If feta is the only cheese you have, just don't even bother putting cheese on it. I mean maybe if you were making some kind of bastard Greek burger with olives and red onion, a tiny bit of feta might be ok, but otherwise it is a horrible idea. And why do you need a recipe for a burger? Meat, salt, pepper, cook it, throw it on a bun, and eat it. Quit being such a colossal faggot.
>>
>>8546955
There, that wasn't so hard. I think you've earned your good boy points for the day.
>>
>>8546925
I guess I would grill onions and peppers depending on what you have for veggies to offset the sharp sour flavor of the feta. I'm not sure man. I'm curious to see what anyone else had to say, because it's not the same as a blue cheese.
>>
File: quintsoftruth.png (19KB, 824x249px) Image search: [Google]
quintsoftruth.png
19KB, 824x249px
>>8546925
>>
>>8547052
That's not even a /ck/ post.
Fuck off, tubesteak.
>>
>>8547075
whats a tube steak?
>>
>>8547112
What I put in your mom's vagina last night, if you know what I mean.
>>
>>8547116
I share my hotdog post and all you do is cut me down.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.