[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

elon

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

File: elon carls jr.jpg (289KB, 2000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
elon carls jr.jpg
289KB, 2000x1000px
My dad works at Mcdonalds. He said Elon came to mcdonalds one day and he was a real dummy
>>
>>8546794
My dad said the same thing. He said Elon came to Carl's Jr. one day and he was a real dummy
>>
>>8546803
My dad said the same thing. He said Elon came to Culvers one day and he was a real dummy
>>
>>8546808
My dad said the same thing. He said Elon came to hotdog on a stick one day and he was a real dummy
>>
File: toad1a.jpg (13KB, 420x603px) Image search: [Google]
toad1a.jpg
13KB, 420x603px
Elon said the same thing. He said your dad came inside him one day and he was a real cummy bummy
>>
My dad said the same thing. He said Elon came to the applebee one day and he was a real dummy
>>
My dad said the same thing. He said Elon came to the public bath house and he was a real dummy.
>>
>>8546829
My dad said the same thing. He said Elon came to chippendale's one day and he was a real dummy
>>
My dad said the same thing. He said Elon came to wendys one day and he was a real dummy
>>
I saw Elon Musk at a grocery store in Los Angeles yesterday. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything.

He said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?”

I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen Milky Ways in his hands without paying.

The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.” At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.

When she took one of the bars and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any electrical infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each bar and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly and he was a real dummy.
>>
I came in elons soup one day and he said it was really yummy.
>>
>>8546794

Your dad's opinion is probably always spot on.

You should listen to him, especially if he ever tells you to kill yourself.
>>
>>8547481
My dad said the same thing. He came in elons oatmeal and he said it was really yummy.
>>
hello i am elon musk ask me anything
>>
>>8547499
Huh? Wuh? Huh?
>>
>>8547499
why are you a dummy?
>>
>>8547426
My dad said the same thing. He said Elon came to Grocery store one day and he was a real dummy
>>
My dad said the same thing. He said Elon came to White Castle one day and he was a real dummy
>>
File: clarke.png (273KB, 519x549px) Image search: [Google]
clarke.png
273KB, 519x549px
>>8547481
My dad said the same thing. He said Elon came in his soup one day and it tasted like yummy cummy
>>
File: alex jones blunted.jpg (80KB, 1247x945px) Image search: [Google]
alex jones blunted.jpg
80KB, 1247x945px
Alex Jones said the same thing. He said a psychic vampire came to our Dimension one day and he was a real dummy
>>
My dad said the same thing. He said OP came to /ck/ one day and he was a real dummy
>>
My dad said the same thing. He said Elon came to subway one day and he was a real dummy
>>
>>8547499
are you a dummy?
>>
Retweetet :)
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.