[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's the best frozen pizza, and why is it ________?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 6

File: 20100203.jpg (134KB, 500x494px) Image search: [Google]
20100203.jpg
134KB, 500x494px
What's the best frozen pizza, and why is it ________?
>>
>>8545152
Dominos
>>
Little Caesars
>>
File: image.jpg (385KB, 982x1000px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
385KB, 982x1000px
>>
Digiorno stuffed crust pizza was my favorite frozen pizza because it made eating those manufactured crusts tolerable.
>>
File: 1451300893300.jpg (58KB, 532x516px) Image search: [Google]
1451300893300.jpg
58KB, 532x516px
Ja/ck/s
>>
>>8545152
Kroger private selection
>>
File: IMG_1108.jpg (29KB, 203x249px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1108.jpg
29KB, 203x249px
>>8545303
>>
File: YLfnlvd_1_.jpg (94KB, 775x719px) Image search: [Google]
YLfnlvd_1_.jpg
94KB, 775x719px
>>8545311
Mad bro?
>>
Red Baron for flavor and cracker crust.
Tombstone for similar but notably different experience.
Digiorno for a filling pizza that tastes good but has coin flippy crusts outside of what >>8545205 says.
Frec for grease lovers and those that like their pies thick until it deflates after 10 minutes.
Tony's and Party if you're on a budget. Just party if you're broke as they are not too big and can be shoplifted unlike everything else if they're in their microwave plastic bag packaging.
>>
>>8545152
there is not a single frozen pizza worth the calories you consume or the money it costs to buy it. For god sake if you need pizza this bad and you're that much of a poorfag just put some jar tomato sauce on and english muffin and throw some cheese on it.
>>
Red Baron because they actually put a good amount of sauce and tends to be decent quality. Or Amy's spinach pizza but I can't find that anywhere around here anymore.
>>
The best frozen pizza is a frozen Domino's extra large pepperoni with extra cheese and mushrooms
>>
>>8545152
If you consider best for the money, i used to say Totinos Combination or Supreme but that was before they switched their packaging. You used to be able to get them for $0.80 to $1 on sale and it was great, some of the best crust and sauce for a $1 pizza ithink. Now they're square and taste like the plastic they came in and the corners burn.

Once you start getting to $3 and $4+ pizzas though, you'd be better off making it yourself. You'll get a huge increase in quality with only a little bit of effort.
>>
>>8545152
Sam's Club thin crust buffalo chicken
turns out that thin crust from pizza places suck, but on frozen pizza is way better
>>
>>8545446
I also don't like the new Totinos, the circles were thinner and cooked better. Squares are too thick
>>
Red Baron is my favorite overall. Price/quality ratio is perfect, it's a great frozen pie that isn't trying to be anything it's not. You just can't reproduce pizzeria pizza with a frozen pie.

Freschetta is pretty good too. Get it when it's on sale (which is often).

>>8545205
I do like their stuffed crust. And honestly, it's not really any worse than I remember Pizza Hut's stuffed crust being when I was a kid.
>>
File: ginos.jpg (157KB, 1000x750px) Image search: [Google]
ginos.jpg
157KB, 1000x750px
>>8545152
These are great, if you can find them. For thin crust probably Tombstone although Aldi's knock off version is nearly as good for about 60% of the price.
>>
Red Baron's pan pizza was the best. They don't make it anymore though. It would come with a disposable pan that you'd cook the pizza in, the end result was delicious.

Every day I die a little on the inside knowing they replaced that masterpiece with their disgusting 'rising crust' pizza
>>
>>8545597
The Red barron personal deep dish pizzas are essentially what their old pan pizza was, but much smaller and way more expensive.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.