[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's the best that I can hope to make using this as my base?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (567KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
567KB, 1920x1080px
What's the best that I can hope to make using this as my base?
>>
>>8543456
Garbage
>>
>>8543456
>fake ground beef

Ok now I've seen everything
>>
Low grade dog food.
>>
>>8543456

If you put it on a quality pizza crust and smothered it in quality cheese... I would probably eat it.
>>
>>8543570
Why ruin good crust and cheese with that garbage
>>
honestly not much. just give up and order a pizza
>>
I can't decide which of those is worse
>>
>>8543456
add the Vegetarian ground beef to 4 pounds of real 90/10 ground beef. Then throw it all away.
>>
>>8548264

The right is at least somewhat healthy. The left is basically a jar of sugar.
>>
>>8543456
Disappointment
>>
>>8548264
>>8549376
How can I make healthy tomato sauce

I have only ever eaten from a jar like that

help
>>
>>8549550
Not sure how bad Ragu is, but there are jars of factory sauce that don't add sugar/HFCS. A little sugar isn't such a bad thing, I think, but there's a diff between balancing the flavor, and pandering to peoples' sweet tooth.
>>
>>8549550
>>8549625
Ragu is among the worst brands, it really is all sugar. Sugar is the 4th ingredient in OP's sauce, for instance, and it's full of preservatives too. Making your own sauce is easy and cheap but also time consuming. Not active time, just letting it simmer for hours. But a big pot can be jarred or frozen to last for months.

If you want fake ground beef, Beyond Meat is better than Morning Star, but you get what you can. It doesn't taste like much, but sauteeing it with various herbs and spices means it will take on those flavors.
A good trick for those vegan crumbles is to be sure all the water from freezing has evaporated, and then throw in a splash of soy sauce or similar while it's sauteeing. This adds some depth to the flavor and it also burns a little, adding some crust that resembles ground beef more.
>>
Melt some garlic butter, add some chive and some chopped chili pepper, put your ingredients at a 50/50 ratio with the butter and blend it to a thick cream in the mixer. Chug and livestream
>>
Not much, honestly.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.