[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Whats for breakfast?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 89
Thread images: 15

File: 661_eggs_on_toast.jpg (49KB, 514x404px) Image search: [Google]
661_eggs_on_toast.jpg
49KB, 514x404px
Whats your usually go to meal for breakfast each day? Because I normally skip breakfast and now I want to break that habit.
>>
Maruchan
Spring onion
Sriracha
Blackened seasoning
Takis
>>
Usually peanut butter toast. Easy on my stomach and keeps me not starving for awhile
>>
>>8542738
Scrambled eggs and cottage cheese or Greek yogurt

Avocado toast with eggs

Oatmeal and eggs

Gotta have eggs. Dat protein
>>
How the fuck do you cook sunny side up eggs with runny yolk and crispy edges without whites undercooked?
>>
>>8542738
I never wake up in time to eat breakfast. Lol
>>
>>8542848
*Dat fat

Eggs aren't an especially potent source of protein. When will this meme die. They're high in fat which is why they're filling and make good breakfast food. You get more protein from your yogurt.
>>
>>8542738
Weet-bix and coffee, Sometimes vegemite on toast. Goumet as fuck.
>>
>>8542739
>every day
how are you alive
>>
yoghurt and muesli

toast and jam

oatmeal and raisins
>>
>>8542738
Organic bananas and peanut butter.
>>
File: Eggs_over_toast_with_mushroom.jpg (4MB, 3831x5446px) Image search: [Google]
Eggs_over_toast_with_mushroom.jpg
4MB, 3831x5446px
Had already posted in another thread, but this was today.
>>
Rolled oats cooked with milk and fruit
OR
Three eggs scrambled to luxuriousness over toast with tomato chutney, parmesan, and cholula
OR
Greek yogurt mixed with honey, with granola and berries
OR
Fuckin' cocopops because I am five years old and they taste good
>>
EGGS AND COFFEE
>>
How in the fuck do you eat eggs in the morning ?
For me it's either toast and honey or muesli with some raisins / berries / dried stuff.

No wonder you're fat. Eggs in the morning, what the fuck. What's next, meat ?
>>
File: IMG_0456.jpg (4MB, 4000x2667px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0456.jpg
4MB, 4000x2667px
>>8542738
Eggs benedict on weekends because who doesn't love the shit out of hollandaise sauce...
>>
>>8543068
I pick them up with my fork, put them in my mouth, eagerly masticate and promptly swallow.
>>
Weekdays; Black coffee, wholegrain toast with cold cut chicken or turkey breast, pint of milk, serving of fruit.

Weekend; Fresh baked croissant or baguette with assorted cold cuts and cheese, fruit salad, orange juice, yoghurt/skyr.
>>
A cup of black tea with a small dollop of milk and a cube of sugar, and three Marie biscuits.
>>
oats
salt
(half) grated apple
malk
flax seeds
2 tsp chia seed
2 tsp golden syrup
dried fruit & seeds to taste
1 tbsp tahini

or i make granola with maple syrup, oats, fruit n shit and eat it with coconut milk or greek yoghurt

wholegrain toast with vegemite (i love wholegrain toast)

banana smoothie with greens and whatever

melon and frozen fruit with buckwheat groats and coconut milk

i have breakfast down to a t buti can never decide what to have for lunch
>>
Breakfast is the one meal where I have almost the exact same thing everyday. 2 egg veggie omelette, cottage cheese, more veggies on the side. Protein and coffee shake.
>>
>>8542871
Eggs have more protein than greek yogurt.

Source: Fuckin nutrition labels yah dingus
>>
>>8542854
Pour in some water, put on a lid, and let it steam for a little bit. Elementary science did nothing for you did it?
>>
>>8543254
Wait no they don't. I am the dingus.
>>
I usually rotate between these:

>cereal with milk (lazy, shitty, unsatisfying meal)
>oatmeal with various additions (I do brown sugar and walnuts)
>English muffin with peanut butter
>handful of cashews (ultimate lazy but will fill you up for a few hours)
>>
Either
>wheat/puffed rice with fruit and milk
>wholemeal toast and egg
>>
File: 20170206_085324.jpg (2MB, 3264x1836px) Image search: [Google]
20170206_085324.jpg
2MB, 3264x1836px
The only way to get through college.
Tuna with tomato toast and a hot coffee on a cold day
>>
>>8542738
scrambled eggs. Either on toast or in a pita with sliced tomatoes. With a cup of tea.
>>
>>8542738
Burcha:
Cinnamon, Sultanas and Oats mixed in a bowl the night before, soak in milk over night.
>>
>>8542738
test
>>
>>8542738
Steel cut oats cooked with vanilla almond milk and peanut butter, served over a cup of fruit. This week it's strawberries.

>>8542854
Use a lot of oil, med-high heat.
>>
cocoa puffs
>>
Tried drinking tea for breakfast this morning because I was out of coffee filters. Almost made me vomit. And it isn't because I dislike tea, I just can't drink it as early as I can drink coffee.
>>
>>8546105
Te is fucking delicious. Coffee tastes like shit by itself, makes you feel terrible, and is needlessly expensive.
>>
>>8546105
Tea without sugar/honey is gross. If you added something sweet and didnt like it try a different variety
>>
File: Collage 2017-02-06 19_37_30~01.jpg (820KB, 1440x2248px) Image search: [Google]
Collage 2017-02-06 19_37_30~01.jpg
820KB, 1440x2248px
Usually this
>>
>>8542738

Normally have an egg on toast. Sometimes with smoked salmon or salami, a piece of fruit and a cup of tea or coffee. I change it up now and then with different breads, vegetables, fruits. If I want something more extravagant I might do an onion bagel, herb cream cheese, smoked salmon, egg, chives, red onions. If I am in a rush and just want the most basic thing I will eat untoasted bread with a boiled egg that maybe sprinkled with salt and pepper and buy a coffee or something on my way.
>>
Usually it's
-3 fried eggs, topped with thai sweet chili sauce and fried onion bits
-3 strips bacon/breakfast sausage
-sandwich of thick whole grain bread, thin slice of cheddar, one of the fried eggs with thai/onion, and topped with alfalfa sprouts.

Then usually some oatmeal with berries/cinnamon and a coffee.
>>
>>8542738
>I normally skip breakfast and now I want to break that habit

>i want to break a good habit
>>
>>8542738
Scrambled eggs with ham. or Cottage cheese with blueberry jam. and toast.
>>
>>8546128

Corn? On a pizza?

That's just wrong...rest of it looks iffy at best...
>>
>>8542854
Use a lot of oil or butter. It's actaully not that hard.
Experiment with stove heat, maybe?
>>
>>8546116
Yeah, I've drank tea before and enjoyed it. It's just that I've grown too accustomed to coffee I in the morning, changing it upset my stomach.
>>
File: chocolatines_web.jpg (426KB, 869x380px) Image search: [Google]
chocolatines_web.jpg
426KB, 869x380px
>>8542738
I never eat breakfast.
In my country it's usally coffee with croissant or Chocolatine. I used to eat them until having to drop weight to I just cut breakfast.
>>
>>8543068
I bet you have a poodle.
>>
I mix two fried eggwhites, two raw yolks, half an avocado and cayenne powder together with a side of steamed greens and toast with grass fed butter almost every morning.
>>
>>8542738
I usually hate hearing people say they skip breakfast.
Atleast your making a change.
>prem
>eggs
>cheese
>all wrapped in a tortilla
>>
Eggs mixed with literally anything that's in the fridge
>>
File: IMG_20170206_131309669_HDR.jpg (3MB, 2340x4160px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170206_131309669_HDR.jpg
3MB, 2340x4160px
I prepped some breakfast burritos and put them in my freezer for the first time, and it works alright. Just pop one in the microwave, and if I'm bored of them, I'll just fry some egg on toast.

The buritos are small enough to not be too much (I don't have much appetite immediately after waking up) and they're filled with protein and good fats for me to gain some weight.
>>
>>8547597
What's inside?
>>
>>8542738

I eat oats for breakfast. If it's good enough for champion race horses, it's good enough for me.
>>
>>8547614
breakfast
>>
>>8542738
Yogurt usually. Eggs when I have the time.
>>
>>8542738

A glass of milk.
>>
>>8547614

Ground beef, diced potato, onions, spice mix, mild cheddar topping.

I decided to do a simple filling for the first time. The were many recipes that had eggs and mushrooms added to the mix, but I really wasn't sure how it was going to turn out once defrosted. Eggs in the freezer reminds me of those awful school lunches with their defrosted """"omelets"""".

I might buy larger tortillas as well, just to have more room to comfortably roll the burritos, theses one were meant for open wraps.
>>
>>8547804

Oh, and once heated, I can add some salsa or sour cream in there. It's apparently better to not freeze those and add them fresh.
>>
>>8542871
>>8543254
>>8543260
2 eggs: 140 calories, 12g protein
Single cup of Greek yogurt: 130-150 calories, 10-12g protein (depending on brand and flavor)

Both are good sources of protein. Eggs have fat whereas yogurt has sugar. Sugar is worse for you overall than fat. Eggs are very healthy and anyone who says otherwise has no idea what they're on about.
>>
>>8547813
It's not added sugar. It's like the sugar in fruit or vegetables.
>>
>>8543073
How do you get your hollandaise that thick? That looks sublime.

I struggle a lot with hollandaise. Either it's too runny, or it separates and is all fucked up.
>>
File: baby sloth.jpg (34KB, 564x610px) Image search: [Google]
baby sloth.jpg
34KB, 564x610px
>>8546290
These look like little sloths.
>>
>>8542738
that picture is my exact breakfast 1 piece of toast 2 eggs scrambled
>>
>>8542738
whatever I tell my wife to make
>>
Pic related with bacon.
>>
File: Sauteed-Potatoes-recipe.jpg (106KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
Sauteed-Potatoes-recipe.jpg
106KB, 600x450px
>>8547963
>>
>>8542738
I used to eat 2 eggs, corn beef hash, toast or bagel with butter. Until my gallbladder went out.
Now I eat fruit, usually pears, grapes, banannas. Love Asian pears lately.
>>
File: mettbroetchen.jpg (31KB, 462x249px) Image search: [Google]
mettbroetchen.jpg
31KB, 462x249px
>>8542738
one of these depending on how much time im willing to invest:
banana
buttered toast
scrambled eggs on toast
eggs benedict

also "mettbrötchen" are dank as fuck. the only way i can describe brötchen is they are basicly a german type of baguette (you gotta eat them the same day they are baked though) and then you put mett on there to make mettbrötchen. mett is raw ground pork(has to be super fresh) with a bunch of spices.

tunasandwitches are nice too. just mix tuna and majonaise and put it on sandwitchtoast.

if im super hungover and my belly is killing me i usually eat porridge.
>>
Typically two fried eggs on english muffins, with a pint of water while i'm cooking them, and a black coffee afterwards.
Usually have either tobacsco or chives on them.
>>
Brown rice with scrambled eggs.
>>
>>8547988
also see
http://world-food-and-wine.com/recipe/cannibal-sandwich-wisconsin
>>
File: 20170113_183233.jpg (4MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
20170113_183233.jpg
4MB, 4032x3024px
>>
>>8542738
Apple sauce or tomato soup. I would like to eat more hot cereals but I need to find a brand I like still.
>>
>>8547824

sugar is sugar, stupid. if you're gonna have sugar you may as well eat the whole fruit as well. at least you'll get some fiber.
>>
>>8547597
How long do those last in the freezer, bud? Seems like something I should start doing.
>>
>>8542738
Scrambled eggs with either random vegetables from a can (corn or green beans) or deli meat plus chopped onions and chopped peppers. Sometimes tuna but that's only eggs and tuna, light pepper while cooking.

With a side of refried beans of course.
>>
>>8542854
Spread the part around thentolk onto pan (cant think of thebword but you knownwhat im tslking about) and cover.
>>
For a while now I've been doing Eggs in a Basket. And yes I learned it from that awful V For Vendetta movie.

I like it because it compacts the egg, while the toast gets a nice buttery toasting as opposed to a dry one ala the Toaster. Both Egg and Bread come out at the same time nicely warm.

It's a pretty good lazy breakfast, delicious with some hot sauce.
>>
>>8548178
You sound intensely insecure, go fuck yourself
>>
>>8546255
Nigga, if you've never eaten a Chicken & Sweetcorn pizza before you don't know what you're missing.
>>
>>8548186
Not him but goddamn man. Unnecessary
>>
>>8542738
black coffee
>>
>>8543046
Why do eggs look so much more delicious with a sprinkle of black pepper?
>>
Coffee from moka-pot, some toast with chees.
On occasion a banana
>>
>>8542738
Oats
Wheat germ
Yogurt
Fruit
>>
>>8548136

YouTube said 4 to 6 weeks. I recommend checking a few of their techniques out.

They go down fast though. I live alone and I'm gonna be eating 10 of those in barely a week and a half
>>
>>8542738
>go to meal for breakfast

1 banana
6 strawberries
handful of blueberries
handful of pecans
handful of rolled oats
plain white yogurt
cup o' tea

Slice banana, chop strawberries, and toss them into a pan with the blueberries and pecans and some butter to heat up. Once saute'd to the consistency of your choice, add to bowl and top with yogurt and rolled oats, mix, and enjoy with a cup o' tea or coffee.

When I run out of the fruits or nuts, I'll do the same with chopped apples, peanuts, or whatever I have on hand.

Delicious, and the active probiotics in the home made yogurt are great for your gut flora, which helps you digest your food and keep you regularly pooping.
>>
>>8542854
I don't understand why you can just eat over easy, just lower the heat let it cook for a bit on one side, then flip it to the other for a few seconds. The yolk is still liquid.
>>
try scrambled egg with canned diced tomato, season it however you like. i do curry powder and paprika, but salt and pepper is fine if you want a less strong flavor
>>
File: 20170206_095854.jpg (780KB, 2240x1344px) Image search: [Google]
20170206_095854.jpg
780KB, 2240x1344px
The best
Oatmeal, creme freche, brown sugar
Egg, white fully cooked but yolk still runny
Rye thick cut toast with just a bit of butter
>>
File: IMG_20170208_110319712.jpg (1MB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170208_110319712.jpg
1MB, 2560x1440px
A little banana muffin I baked the other day, a peach, and coffee.
Though usually it's just eggs and coffee.
Thread posts: 89
Thread images: 15

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.